vi. mr kneene's pharmacy

chapter six — dangerous love

VICTORIA HELD ON tight to richie as the group zoomed through the town. the pair pulled into the alleyway which was beside mr kneene's pharmacy. the rest of the group pulled in and helped ben sit down on a wooden crate. "holy shit dude are you okay?!" victoria rushed over and looked at the injury, it was obvious henry had done this. tori and the gang felt sorrow for the boy, it'd scar. badly.

"hey, me and the boys are gonna go get some stuff to help." victoria glanced at the boy and then at richie. "rich stay here! please don't mentally fuck the boy up." richie saluted her as a joke she rolled her eyes and ran to catch up with the boys. she turned the corner and richie sighed. why'd he get stuck here with the new kid?

she pushed open the door to the pharmacy, victoria looked down each aisle to find the boys. she turned the corner to see beverly. "hey bev!" she whispered. "if you are struggling to pick one, I usually just go for these ones." victoria said as she handed her the box. bev smiled, grateful she didn't have to spend all day trying to figure it out. victoria remember why she was here and dragged bev with her.

"see you later dad!" the pair quickly turned to the next aisle after realising gretta keene-bowie was there, leaving the store. the boys stood in front of them holding everything they need. "hey guys, get the supplies?" tori asked, noticing beverly hid the box behind her back. "w-we d-don't h-have e-enough m-money." victoria sighed, she forgot to bring money herself. bev glanced at the group, light bulbs going off in her heads. "I have an idea." she announced.

"hey there, mr. keene!" beverly said, victoria just smiled at the man. beverly placed her box on the counter. "mr. keene you look great today!" victoria said, she'd been in here a lot greta's dad was a pervert and everyone knew it. "oh my, I love your glasses" she said, beverly agreeing. he smiled at them. "can I try them on?" beverly asked, giving him puppy dog eyes. he nodded and handed her them.

beverly placed them and tilted them slightly. "what do you think?" mr kneene smiled. "well how about that you look just like lois lane!" the girls let out breathily chuckles which he bought. she took the glasses off and gave them back, knocking over a nearby stand in the process. "oh I'm so so sorry!" tori turned to the boys and gave them the signal to leave creepy vibed building. beverly reached and picked up a box of cigarettes that was just to the left of her.

mr. keene finally finished picking everything up and took money off the beverly for her purchase. "goodbye mr. keene!" they shouted into the store as they left. "what a creep!" victoria shouted down the alleyway as her and beverly walked towards the boys. she saw ben quickly pull his shirt down to hide his cut which caused eddie to scold him. "t-thanks f-for t-that!" bill said to the girls. collins and marsh nodded and smiled. "you guys aren't bad for a bunch of amateurs." beverly flashed the pack of stolen cigarettes. "pass us a cigarette bev." tori whispered.

she placed it in between her front teeth as beverly lit it for her, she let out a big puff of smoke bringing the death stick down from out of her mouth. richie stared at her, he didn't know she smoked but it made her ten times hotter. "hey b-bev! w-we are going s-swimming tomorrow d-down b-by the q-quarry, y-you a-are welcome to j-join." bill said. "yeah you should tag along, I don't think hanging around with these boys on my own in my underwear will be that fun." the pair laughed. beverly agreed and said her goodbyes before heading home.

"I sure hope those rumours aren't true." eddie said. ben looked confused and questioned him, "what did she do?" richie laughed at the boy. "more like who'd she do, from what I heard the list is longer than my wang." victoria scoffed, taking a long drag from her cigarette. "richie that wouldn't be hard most things are longer than your dick." the losers laughed, she got him good. richie smirked. the group noticed eddie had stopped working on ben's gash. richie was the first to speak up about it.

"come on! get in there doctor k and fix him up." eddie scoffed and finally started patching up ben again. "eddie you are doing it wrong!" victoria said, moving eddie out of the way. she felt ben flinch. "dude I'm sorry." he shook his head which meant something along the lines of 'it's fine'. richie leaned over to eddie and whispered in his ear, "I wish she'd get that low for me." he winked at his young friend, eddie responded by slapping him on the arm. "you are disgusting." eddie was laughing as he said that, he had to admit no matter how perverted richie got he was still hilarious.

vi stood up and yelled 'done'. ben thanked her which she hugged him in response. richie glared at him. "hey richie, stop being jealous and give me a ride home!" he went to deny what'd she said but the group gave him that look, he couldn't deny it because it was true. he wanted hugs from her, he wanted to make out with her in his bedroom and he wanted to do all those things he'd learnt from his magazi-.

"richie come on! I've gotta be home soon, are you giving me a ride or should bill take me home?" richie was brought out of his thoughts by victoria. "I'll take you home. get on unless you wanna get on something else." he winked at her, she slapped the back of his head and climbed onto his bike, the two quickly taking off. "they are so in love."