Chapter 4

Scott and Derek were at Stiles/Thomas' house. They still didn't know what name to use. They wanted to "catch up". That's what they told Stiles/Thomas at least. They were really trying to find out more about what happened to him. Derek wouldn't admit it, but he worried about him. He worried at the fact that he told them he killed people. Stiles always mentioned killing supernatural people they fought before he went missing, but he never did. Derek knew the guilt of killing someone, and he don't think that Stiles, no matter what happened while he was gone, could handle killing someone.
They asked Stiles about Newt, and he hesitantly tells them. "He was the glue of the group. He kept us all together. He had a limp because he tried to kill himself in the maze which I found out before I...before he died. He told me the story of him jumping off one of the maze walls, he told me he hated that place. We all hated that place." Stiles went quiet.
"How did he die." Scott asked.
"Please tommy please... that's what he said. I didn't want to."
"You didn't want to what?" Derek asked.
"I can't tell you. Please forget I even said anything."
"Stiles, Thomas you have to tell us, so we can help you." Scott pleaded.
"I don't need help....I'm fine."
"No you're not. You have nightmares, and you zone out into flashbacks." Scott said.
"Please don't make me tell you."
"Thomas tell us. What did you do?" Derek asked.
"Please...please don't make me tell you." Derek and Scott smelt his guilt.
"Did you.." Scott couldn't finish the question.
"Did you kill him?" Derek asked for Scott.
"He caught the flare, and he was slowly losing his mind, so he split up from the group. I saw him a couple days later, and he told me about his attempted suicide. Then he begged me to kill him. I didn't want to do it, but I did anyways. I didn't even keep my eyes open. He was one of my best friends through all of this, and I killed him. I didn't want to. I promise I didn't want to, but he made me." He started crying. Scott and Derek sat beside him. They didn't say anything. They just let him cry, and Derek put a hand on his shoulder.
"I know how hard it is killing someone, but he asked you too. You said that he caught the flare, so it sounds like he would've died later anyways. Weather it was by his own hands or the flare. I know I sound insensitive right now, but it's the truth." Derek said, "Plus you weren't you, Stiles. You were Thomas."
"What's that supposed to mean." Stiles asks.
"You remember most things from before the maze now. The person who only knew a little bit about himself before the maze was Thomas. You're not Thomas now. You're Stiles, just like before you went missing." Derek explained.
"I'm pretty sure I'm not the same Stiles though."
"Of course you aren't the same, but you're still Stiles. You're just more broken and damaged than before." Derek said.
"Derek is right, Stiles." Scott said.
"Alright. So I guess y'all both want me to go by Stiles."
"Yes!" Derek and Scott said in unison.
"Okay, I guess I should get everyone to start calling me that."