Chapter 8

"I had a good time," I smile to Ashton as we walk up to my door. "I'm sad we didn't get drunk, but I had fun." He smiles and hugs me. We say our goodbyes and I walk into my apartment. As I make my way over to my bed I hear my phone going off over and over. I guess it was bad to leave my phone at home.

I pick it up not checking the caller I.D. "Hello?" Immediately I hear Daniel screaming about how irresponsible I am and a bunch of stupid crap. "Nice to hear from you too, Daniel." I say sarcastically into the phone. He says something about coming over this instant as I change my clothes to something comfy.

"You're not coming over." I hiss into the phone. Daniel screams at me that I better not have any guys over and that he's on his way. I hang up the phone and call Dominic. "Dom," I breathe stressfully into the phone. "I need you to come over, Daniel is on his way and he's threatening me. I'll explain everything when you get here." He explains that he and Nick are on their way and they'll be here in two minutes.

"Love you, bye." I hang up the phone and I realize what I just said to him. Damn. Within minutes, as promised, Nick and Dominic are walking into my apartment looking like bad asses as always. "What's going on?" Dominic asks right away crossing his arms over his chest as Nick walks around looking for food.

He settles on some chips and plops down onto my bed. I sit by his feet and huff. "Today I brought it up to Daniel that I could get back together with you and he said he'd fire me. Then he sent me home early and told me to come back in tomorrow with a better attitude. I went out with Ashton earlier, I forgot my phone and when I got back he was blowing up my phone,

"He said I'd regret it if I had anyone over and I was irresponsible and stuff like that. He's coming over now." Dominic shakes his head pinching the bridge of his nose. "Mina, I know you're trying to be responsible but I really don't like this guy." He looks into my green eyes, "If you needed a job or money you should have came to me, now-"

Dominic's speech is cut off short by insane pounding and screaming at my door. He goes to answer it but I push him away and answer it myself making sure Daniel can't see either Dom or Nick.

"Do I smell alcohol?" Daniel barks. Dominic moves to talk to him but I place my hand on his chest telling him to wait. He gently grabs my hand to calm himself down. "Yes, Daniel. I'm a twenty two year old woman I can drink." At this point I know Nick is sitting up on the bed waiting to make a move in case things go sour.

"What did I say about being available to me twenty four seven, Willamina?" He yells pushing past me to come in my door. There he stood staring at Dom and Nick with an angry look on his face. "Why are you touching him like that and why are they here?" He yells trying to grab my wrist but Dominic pulls me into his chest.

Realizing that this isn't my argument anymore I stand behind Dominic and Nick. "She's allowed to touch whoever she wants however she wants," Dominic tells him through gritted teeth. "And we're allowed to be here." Nick chimes in.

"So, are you fucking just this one," he points to Dominic. "Or both." I press my face to Dom's back. "I'm going to ask you three times to leave, if you don't on the third it's not going to be good. This is the first time," Dominic replies in a cool tone. "This is when you leave." Nick says moving to touch his gun in the chance he'll need it.

"Let me talk to her, last time I checked she wasn't your whore." Daniel yells at them. "And she's yours?" Nick screams at him getting ready to punch him but Dominic stops him. "Well maybe she is-" With that Daniel's on the ground with a busted lip and a bloody nose. Nick is still standing in front of my but Dom is now picking Daniel up by his collar.

"Don't you ever fucking talk about my mini like that, do you understand?" I refuse to look at them, I run to my bathroom and sit on my toilet lid until the screaming stops. After about five more minutes of screaming and fighting there's whispers and gentle knocking on the bathroom door.

"Mini bear, I'm sorry." I hear Dominic's sad voice. "We didn't mean to start a fight." Nick says in an equally sad voice. "Are you still up for giving me that job because I think I'm out of one now." I chuckle as I open the door. They both smile brightly at me. Dominic brings me into his arms and he kisses my forehead.

"Thanks guys." I say as Dominic and I pull away from each other. "Do you need us to stay for the night?" Dominic asks in a more serious tone. "I'm okay. I'll call if I need anything." I smile and kiss both of them on the cheek. With Dominic I kissed more the corner of his lips than his cheek.

"I love you guys," I admit. They both say it in return, give me hugs, then they leave. After they leave I lie down, not bothering to set an alarm, and plug in my phone before falling asleep.

~oOo~

I wake up to my phone ringing loudly on my bedside table. Checking to see who it is, I almost yell out of frustration to see it's Daniel. He's probably throwing a fit because I'm not at work. Well screw you, douche bag.

I pull myself up out of bed and get dressed in a crop top, high waisted skinny jeans, and Converse. Picking up my phone I dial Dominic's number. On the first ring his scratchy, yet sexy, morning voice chimes through the phone. Suddenly I get nervous and my palms start to sweat.

"Hi, uhm," He asks me if anything is wrong and I can hear him shuffling the get dressed quickly. "Nothing's wrong, I wanted to know if you wanted to like, hang out today? Maybe go to lunch?" He relaxes and starts saying he and Nick will be over in a little bit but I cut him off.

"Dom? I meant just you. If you wanted to kind of go out," God Mina, are you twelve? Get the words out! Please shut up, mind. I really don't need this right now. "On a date with me..." I trail off and face palm myself for sounding retarded.

He says of course and I can literally hear him smiling over the phone. "I'll see you in a bit?" I ask biting my thumbnail. He says yes and I quickly hang up the phone. "God! You're so stupid! Why did you get that nervous?" I scold myself burying my face into my hands. After I internally scream at myself I decide I should fix my hair and do my makeup.

"Coming!" I yell at the person knocking on my door just as I throw on my lip gloss finishing my makeup. I check my hair once more and go to answer the door. Smiling widely I open it only for my grin to drop. "You're not Dom." I groan.

Daniel gives me his famous smile. "No, darling. I wanted to come by and say I'm sorry for yesterday and last night. I was being stupid and jealous." He says handing me the flowers that are in his hands. The bruising on his nose and lip is covered by, probably, foundation or concealer.

"Nope." I simply say dripping the flowers on his feet before closing the door. Just as I close it he shoves his foot in the door. "Please hear me out." He pleads. Where is Dom when I need him? As if on que, Dominic comes up, pushes Daniel out of the way swiftly picking up the flowers, and steps into my apartment.

"I brought you flowers." He grins. I chuckle and take them from him. What? He can't steal another man's glory? "They're beautiful." He laughs, placing a kiss to my lips. In seconds my lips respond to his. "Wanna get going?" He asks pulling away to look out the door really fast.

"Sure." I say setting the flowers down and grabbing a few things like my wallet, phone, and keys. We walk out to his car where I can see Daniel screaming through his phone at someone in his car. "Where do you want to go?"

(A/N)
Sooo, sorry for the short chapter, but I need to know, what teams are you guys on? Dom, Nick, or Daniel? Let me know guys!! Thanks for reading 😘