Chapter 14

~Mina's p.o.v.~

I hum lightly to myself as I unpack my things. I try to keep Daniel and Nick off my mind while doing so. Honestly, Daniel was just because I needed a job, Nick is probably just because I'm confused, but j need to focus on Dominic.

He's sweet to me, he cares for me, he's given me everything I need or want. What did I do to repay him? Run between him and Daniel. Now Nick? It's not going to happen. Dominic is my number one priority and I should have made Nick quit as soon as he said he loved me.

As I make my way to the living room, I hear the doorbell go off. I walk over to the door opening it to reveal Dominic. "Dom," I smile, kissing his cheek. "Thank you for this, I love it."

"Anything for you." He smiles, bringing a vase of flowers from behind his back. "Thank you," I say while going to kiss his cheek again, this time catching a whiff of cigarettes.

"Are you okay..?" I ask gently pulling him in the house by his arm. "Just stressed. But I think we should talk." He explains while scratching the back of his neck.

"I think we need to, too." I agree. "Let me set these down in the kitchen, you can take a seat." I say hurrying to set them down on the island and to get back to Dom.

When I walk back in the living room he's already seated on the couch with his jacket laying over the arm. "What do you want?" He asks before I can sit next to him. "Do you want him or me?"

"I really want you." I say grabbing his hands in mine. "I was being selfish, almost a whore, I wasn't treating you-" Dominic doesn't give me the chance to finish my sentence before he smashes his lips to mine.

"I want to start over," He says, pulling away for only a moment. "I want to ask you to date me and take you out on dates like normal couples, I don't want to rush anything this time."

I hug him tightly, pushing my head into his chest. "Do you want something for dinner?" I ask pulling away from his body, the warmth going with him.

"We can have pizza, but it's frozen pizza." I say, looking back at him. He smiles and says okay in return. I walk into the kitchen and I pull out the pizza while preheating the oven. I take the pizza out of the box then place it in the oven, setting a timer.

I walk back into the living room where Dominic's lying on the couch. I groan while getting on top of his to cuddle while trying to not hurt him. He lazily wraps his arms around me and kisses my forehead.

Propping my chin up on his hard chest, I gaze into his now seemingly light blue eyes. "Will you be my girlfriend?" He asks reaching up to stroke my hair. I nod smiling at him and he softly kisses me. "No more Daniel." He states and his eyes start to turn a dark blue.

"No more Daniel, baby." I reply, nuzzling my face into his neck. "You'll call me if he tries to come over or talk to you?" He asks, playing with my hair. "Yes."

"Good." He says softly.

I don't understand why I've had a hard time picking Dominic. Obviously he's who I need and who I want. Maybe it was just because of how nice Daniel was, but I should have never compared them.

"The pizza's done," I say, getting up and walking back into the kitchen. I take the pizza out and cut it before grabbing a few sodas and putting the food on plates. Dominic walks up, taking the drinks and plates without a word takes them to the table.

I sit beside him and beginning to eat my dinner. I haven't had time to cook any even though it's almost two in the morning. "Would you want to watch a movie with me after we're done?" I ask, trying to give him another reason to stay longer.

He looks down at the watch on his wrist and nods. "I'd love to." He answers, taking another bite.

"This reminds me of the time you made me homemade stuffed crust pizza," I quietly laugh. "And I got to look at my room."

"Good times," He simply answers. I know he wants to say something else but I don't want to push it. "Is that scar on your arm the one from the accident?" He asks, pointing to the huge pink scar that covers a lot of my forearm and bicep.

"Yep." I say, popping the 'p'. "Isn't it perty?" I say in a mockingly southern accent. A scowl forms on his face as I somewhat make fun of my scar. "Sorry." I say, looking back down to my pizza.

Dominic stands, pulling my chair back, and kneels in front of me. "You beautiful. Even through all of your scars," He gently traces my long healed scar. "You are the most beautiful woman I have ever seen." 

"Dominic Gold, I don't know what to do with you." I whisper with a small smile as I lean down to softly kiss his lips.

~oOo~

It's Saturday morning and I have four goals for today. 1) Tell Nick to either lose feelings for me or to keep them to himself. 2) Avoid Daniel. 3) Workout. 4) Find Dominic and spend the whole day with him. Maybe not in that order...

Either way, today is a new day and I've decided Dominic is what I need and want. No one is going to change that.

I get dressed in leggings, a tank top, and some boots. Of course with a coat with it being winter and all... Anyways, I grab my phone and keys and head to Dominic's house.

On my way there I grab coffee and breakfast for Nick, Dom, and I. As I pull up to the house I can see Dominic getting dresses in my old window, his eyes visibly light up at the sight of my car and soon he's rushing away from the window.

I get out, grabbing all of my things including the food and drinks. Dominic walks out of the mansion with a wide grin on his lips. He walks up, cupping my face in his hands and kissing me.

"I missed you so much." I whisper, pressing my body to his. He chuckles and takes the drinks from me, allowing me to follow him into the house.

"Will you go run Nick's food up to him while I finished getting dressed?" Dominic asks, holding out a coffee. I grab his food, setting the others down and walking up to his room.

I knock lightly on the door feeling my heart pumping. "Mina?" Nick's yawn breaks the deafening silence. "I need to speak to you." I say, passing him his food and coffee.

"Sure, what up?" He replies walking back into his room. I follow and close the door. "You need to lose your feelings for me." I say bluntly. His head whips up to meet my gaze.

"What?" He growls at me. I sink down and repeat my words. "Has Dominic gotten in your head?" Nick asks, pinning me to the wall.

"Nick, stop. Leave me alone and lose your feelings for me because I love Dom and if you go any further I'll tell him." I try and get the courage to look him in the eyes. As I look into his green eyes I see nothing. I see no pain, anger, sadness, nothing.

"Leave." He growls into my ear, making my flinch. "Just leave." He softly whispers, walking back to his chair and sitting in it.

I waste no time leaving. But I soon realize that by the time I'm running down the stairs I'm in tears. Nick has never been so mean with me.

He's never talked to me like that.

"Hey, you okay?" Dominic asks, immediately grabbing my arm. I nod and hug him. "Nick's been stressed about something lately, don't let him get to you." He whispers, kissing my forehead.

"Let's watch a movie in my room." He suggests, I agree and walk with him to his, seemingly abandoned room. As I lie down on his bed he passes me my breakfast and coffee.

He picks a movie and I bury my face into his blanket. Soon enough he's pulling me into his arms. "How are you?"

"I'm okay." I say, looking into his blue eyes. "How are you?"

"A lot better now." He replies while pushing his face into my hair. "I've missed you a lot."

"I missed you too, Dom."

(A/N)
Sorry for the short and kind of empty chapter. Love you guys! ❤