Chapter 29

(A/N)
I'm not one to post pictures, but the top is Mina's wedding dress.

*Four months later*

"The lace or the white beads?" I ask Ashton and Keenan, holding up two wedding gowns. They both look over them for a second. "Try them on." Ashton finally decided. "I'm grabbing a few more. Ashy, go with her I'll be there in a minute." Keenan says. Ashton nods, kissing him on the forehead then walks with me to a dressing room.

We go in the dressing room where I begin undressing and putting the first dress on. A right after Ashton ties the corset back of the white beaded dress, Keenan walks in with about ten more dresses. "We kind of got lucky with you working at a wedding gown place, huh?" I joke. Keenan laughs, setting the dresses down and turning to me.

"Yes, bitch." He playfully says, looking over the dress. "I don't like how this one portrays your hips..." Ashton points out. I look to the mirror seeing that the puffy skirt makes my hips look huge. "You're right, let's try on the lace one." Keenan says from behind me. I agree then Ashton unties the back, where I slip it off and put the other one on.

This dress has a lace, beaded top, with a very fluffy skirt. "I like the top right here," I tell mainly Keenan. "But the skirt I'm not crazy about. Do you have any lace mermaids?" Keenan nods and grabs one of the dresses he brought in. I slip out of this dress and into the new one and I love it. (Up top) "This is the one." I say, looking in the mirror.

We go and buy the dress and surprisingly it's only 200 dollars because it's on sale. That's a lot better than the other dresses which all were in the thousands. After I pay, with Dominic's money because he insisted, we leave and they head to Ashton's and I go to Dominic's.

"How'd it go, babygirl?" Dominic asks, walking out of the kitchen just as I walk in the door. "Good. I got the dress but they're going to take a few weeks to fit it and things like that. We should get it by the beginning of may, they said. So next month." I take off my coat, leaving it on the coat rack, then I put my keys in my purse, setting that on the coat rack as well.

"I don't want to plan this thing if we're being honest." I jokingly say, walking over and kissing him. "I already hired people to plan it for us. Every once in a while we'll have to go pick stuff out or something but that's it." He answers, kissing my forehead.

"I think I need to get my hair done." I say, walking over to a mirror that Dominic has next to the door. My gray hairs are showing again. "Didn't know you dyed your hair." He says, walking up behind me. "Only when my hair starts turning gray." I reply. "Well if you want to you can, I have work to do." Dominic walks further behind me, towards his office.

"I can do it another time." I offer, walking with him. "You don't have to." I grab his hand, intertwining our fingers together as we walk to his office. When we're in his office, I push his papers over and sit on his desk while he works. As he goes through papers, signing things, reading things, I play with his hair and suit.

Eventually I take off his suit jacket and his tie, then I roll up his sleeve about three fourths of the way up his forearm. Not really paying attention to me, he continues to do his work while I do this and occasionally complying to something I need him to do.

"Dom?" I question, looking at his messy figure that's sexy as hell. "Yes, babygirl." He answers back, not looking at me still. I trace his jaw and collar bone. "Will you teach me?" His brows furrowing in confusion as he looks up to me. "What?"

"Will you teach me how to be like you?" It doesn't even take me the rest of the question before he flat out tells me no. "Why not?" I ask him. He grips my arms, pulling me to him and then he slides in between my legs. One of his hands go to my chin to keep me from looking away.