Chapter 18

As soon as I come to my head feels like a grenade went off in it. I keep my eyes sealed shut hoping the pain will fade away. After waiting a few minutes and realizing the pain won't leave I open my eyes and take in my surroundings.

I pull against my hands noticing that my hands, legs, ankles, and abdomen are tied to the chair that I'm sitting in. A small groan escapes my lips as I force my head to turn. There sits Jeff awake and calm as if he's watching TV.

"Great, you're awake." He says, jumping to move his chair so it's facing towards me. "How are we going to get out?" I ask, setting my head on the back of the chair. "I've been thinking of stuff but we need to be careful."

I look down at my body seeing I've been stripped down to my tank top, my pants, and my boots that they put on me and there are multiple cuts and bruises all over my body. My pants are torn in one of the thighs and one of the calves. My shirt is ripped exposing my stomach and my side.

"What has he done to me?" I look back over at Jeff. He looks around the room then looks at me. "Those are probably mostly from getting us in here." I nod and look around the room.

It seems to be an old basement. Cliché much? There's a single light hanging from the ceiling, wooden stairs that lead to an old metal door, Jeff and I are the only things in here. Everything else is cold and bare.

"Original idea, Nick..." I mutter to myself, swinging my back on the back of the chair and resting it there. I hear Jeff send a dry chuckle my way. "What?" I ask. He laughs as I close my eyes in frustration.

"We're trapped, tied up, and we could get killed. You're worried about how original his killing and kidnapping techniques are?" I chuckle at that as well. "I have my ways of coping." I reply.

Jeff starts jumping again, facing his chair straight forward. "Glad to upset you." I barely snap at him. "Shut the fuck up. He's coming, douche-dick." He snaps back. I try and sit up straight as Nick opens the metal door and walks down the creaking stairs.

Nick's green orbs immediately connect with mine. "Hello, princess," He greets me then turns to Jeff. "And dick." Jeff's eyes turn to a cold green. "Fuck off, yeah?" He barks back at Nick who just laughs in return.

Nick walks over in front of me and kneels down. His hands reaches out to caress my face and when I attempt to pull away he slaps me. "Don't do that, you'll get punished." I shake my head, biting down on my lip, and clamping my eyes shut forcefully.

"Look at me, Mina." He says softly. I shake my head again, still keeping my eyes shut. "Mina," He warns. I take a peek at Jeff who looks beyond pissed. Suddenly there's another loud slapping noise and a strong stinging feeling on my cheek that causes me to gasp and whimper.

I finally look into his eyes to see a look of happiness and satisfaction. "There, we can talk now." He whispers, gently running his fingers over the newly forming bruise. "After I get rid of this idiot," He says pointing to Jeff. "And teach you how to be a real woman, we can be a family. We'll be happy."

I keep my mouth shut and my gaze on his. "Is that what you want?" He asks. Tears begin to form in my eyes. "Baby, don't cry. You deserve so much more than what Dominic has been giving you. I'm not spoiling you, I'm showing you how real love can be."

"I don't want to be with you." I choke out in sobs. He nods, standing, then pulling a deep red, silk material out of his back pocket. Then he wraps it around my head and ties it, gagging me. With every resist he yanks at my hair as hard as he can, causing me to eventually give in.

"You're such an asshole." Jeff yells, pulling against the restraints. "Do you really think you can get her to love you like that? No woman wants to love a man like you-" Slowly Nick walks over and punches Jeffrey in the face, who in return spits his blood at him.

Nick smirks down at Jeff and he smiles back a wide toothy smile. His white pearls, lips, and chin covered in his own crimson red although he looks handsome still. Nick scowls and turns back to me.

"You'll learn to love me." And with that he walks up the stairs. I look over at Jeff trying to ask if he's okay but it only comes out at whiney moans and noises. "Are you okay?" He asks, once again jumping to turn his chair towards me.

I nod and try to sound out the word 'you' through the material of the gag. "I'm good, girl. We need to figure out how to get out of here, fast." I nod to him again and pull against the restraints. "We can't rely on untying these or cutting them," He states seeing my actions.

I stop and huff. "Also, don't try to take that out of your mouth. That'll get you hurt even more." I nod softly and begin looking around the room. We need to earn Nick's trust.

I try telling him the word trust but he doesn't understand. After the millionth time the door opens again. Nick walks down with a foldable chair and two plates of food. He sets the chair up and sets the two plates on the chair then he stands in front of me.

"I'm going to untie you but not him." I nod in return and Jeff mumbles something about him being scared. He unties my ankles first, then my hands and legs, and then my abdomen. "You're going to feed him his food." He explains, handing me both plates.

I finish eating my food and feeding Jeff his and I stand staring at Nick, waiting for commands. "How far will you go to protect him?" Nick asks me, gesturing to Jeff. "As far as I need to." I say back.

"Would you kiss him if I told you it was the only way to keep him from being shot?" He pushes further, still sitting in his chair. I nod confidently, not knowing where this is going. "Kiss him then." He says, chuckling and pulling out a gun.

I hesitate by looking at Jeff who has the same confused face as me. "Do it!" Nick screams, shooting the ceiling. I jump and slowly walk closer to Jeff before leaning down and placing a quick peck to his lips.

Suddenly there's another shot and Jeff groans loudly almost screaming. I look down to Jeff's foot to see blood pouring from it. I lean down and capture his lips like I would Dominic's making sure to make it seem heated and Jeff kisses back just as much.

"Okay." Nick says, leaning back into his chair. "Sit on his lap and make out with him." He snarls. I feel tears stream down my cheeks as I straddle Jeff and he constantly apologizes to me. I wrap my arms around his neck and begin making out with him. I hear Nick moan from behind me and I assume he's jacking off.

"Fuck him, Mina." Nick moans to me. "Fuck him like the slut you are." I cry harder as Jeff stops me to look into my eyes. "Mina, you do not have to protect me. I can take a few more bullets and beatings and be fine. Don't do this." I shake my head and try to pull his pants down, then I strip myself.

Once they're off I know Jeff is hard but I also know it's not because he's enjoying this. "Mina, stop. You don't have to protect me." He whispers again as I straddle him once more. "Yes I do. You can't die because of me." I whimper as I push down on him, biting my lip as Jeff does the same.

Nick lets out a low, gruffy moan. I ride Jeff and bury my face in his neck for some reason expecting him to protect me. "Mina, stop." He whispers into my ear. I shake my head and continue, feeling sick.

"Moan!" Nick screams at us. I let out a fake, breathy moan as Jeff lets out a low groan. We continue until Nick groans loudly and yells at me to get off of Jeff and to fix his pants and dress myself. I do as he says while still crying.

Nick walks over to me and tells me he'll leave both of us untied for tonight since we've "been good" and he tells me to untie Jeff. He leaves with the dishes and chair as I untie Jeff who immediately pulls me into a tight embrace.

"That was so stupid," He whispers. "Don't ever degrade yourself to protect me again. I'm going to fucking torture him for that." I nod, letting myself fall asleep in Jeff's arms.

(A/N)
Sorry for no smut, I didn't want to add smut in such a sad scene.