Chapter 28

*Christmas morning-a few weeks later*

"Get up!" I hear someone scream from the other room happily. "Up! Up! Up!" Dominic yells again, running into my room and straddling me. "Dom, please quit. "No! Please get up." He whines, punning me down and kissing everything he can reach.

"But I already have break made and your father and mine are waiting." He groans, looking down at me in disappointment. "Fine, baby. Get off so I can get up." I finally give in.

The past few weeks Dominic has been getting a lot better. He's been having me help him out with his jobs in the mafia, which has helped with his depression and stress quite a bit. Once the depression and stress lessened, the migraines seemed to just melt away.

His weight is back to normal and he's more fit than ever. He's gotten all of his muscle back from eating right and normally, and working out. In about a week it'll be our three month anniversary, too. He's really exited about that.

"Mina." Dominic groans as I dress myself. "How dare you want to get presents more than to see me naked." I scoff playfully. He shakes his head and kisses me then he leans in closer to my ear. "If I didn't have a surprise for you I would stay up here and fuck you all day." He says in a deep voice. "Now get dressed before I do." He demands, slapping my ass.

"Yes, daddy sir." I joke, pulling on a fitted, but comfortable blue dress and black heels, only washing all my excess makeup off then pulling my hair up into a messy bun. "You need to stop calling me daddy and sir in that manner." Dominic states from behind me.

I turn around to tease him but instead I see that he's already rock hard in his blue jeans. "That turns you on?" I ask, lightly laughing. "If you say it enough times like you do then yeah!" He whines. "Come help me, I can't walk downstairs like this." He says, shoving his hands into the pockets of his leather jacket.

"Oh, fine." I groan. Walking over to him, I get down on my knees and stopping before I get his jeans down. "Don't mess up my hair." I tell him, while looking into his eyes. He nods while biting his lip. I get his jeans and boxers down and his member bounces out, looking as hot as ever.

I look up at him while I take the head in my mouth. I lick around it, slowly pumping the base with my hand. Dominic lets out a small groan while grabbing the back of my head, being careful not mess up my bun. Rather than pushing my head down, Dominic just runs his fingers through my hair while moaning.

Finally, surprising him, I take the whole thing in my mouth which causes him to groan very loudly. After that I stroke him as fast as I can, while sucking harshly at the tip and as far down as I can get.

Within a few minutes Dominic is coming in my mouth as I stroke out every last drop. I swallow it all, then Dominic helps me up. Once I'm standing I pull up his underwear and jeans, playfully.

"Let's go, baby." I say, beginning to walk away. Before I get anywhere, he's pulling me back into a kiss. "Thank you, babygirl." He says, running his nose over mine. "They're waiting for us!" I sing and I pull Dominic down the hallway. When we get in the kitchen Edward and Dad are in their own conversation.

"Sorry we're late. Someone," Dominic looks at me, "couldn't find something to wear. They laugh and tell us that it's alright. I go over to both of them hugging them each. "Goodmorning, Edward." I greet, kissing his cheek. "Dad." I give him a side-hug.

"How are you two?" Edward asks as I walk to Dominic as he hands me my plate. We sit across from the two older men as we eat in silence. Dominic is the first to finish his food. "Can we get to the presents now?" He groans.

"Son, you need to calm down before you give her surprise away." Edward chimes in. "Give us a few minutes to finish then we'll go, darling." I say, putting more food in my mouth. "How about you go in there and sort through all the presents and out them in piles for us?" I suggest.