Chapter 12

"Nick..." I breathe pushing my body up to meet his for some unknown reason. I've never been attracted to Nick but having him on top of me in between my legs in this moment is driving me insane.

As I stare into his eyes I see fury start to boil so intently in them that it makes me want to run away from him. Although he looks so much more angrier than I have ever seen anyone, his touch was still gentle. So gentle my body still earned for his touch, further confusing me.

"Fuck!" He yells standing up, distancing himself from me. I watch as he repeatedly tells himself that he's stupid and he rests his forehead on one of the walls to calm himself down.

"Nick? Did make you mad?" I ask softly as I walk over to him. He keeps his forehead on the wall and I notice his eyes are clamped shut. Reaching up, I grab his wrist that's planted almost above his head, bringing it down so I can better see his face.

"I can't love you, Mina." He says quietly before meeting my gaze. A sad but angry look holds his eyes hostage. "I can't, but I do." I nod, knowing what he's saying is true. He pushes off the wall grabbing me up and holding me close.

Am I really getting feelings for my practically brother? You need to stop Mina, Dominic and Daniel is enough. Nick too?

~Dominic's p.o.v.~

I heard Nick yell so I'm going to investigate. I left them alone for thirty minutes and they're already doing something stupid together!

I knock on the door, waiting a few seconds before entering. When I walk in Nick is sitting in his chair scrolling through his phone and Mina is sitting on the floor organizing papers.

"What's up?" Nick asks, looking up from his phone screen. "I thought I heard you yell... I was just checking to see what's wrong." I say wearily, looking between Mina and Nick noticing that Mina won't look up at me. Don't get your panties in a twist, Dom. She's still upset about this morning.

"Mina, can I talk to you?" I turn my attention back to her, dropping the 'Miss 'Sykes' bullcrap. She nods, standing up and following me to the hall.

"Have you thought about it?" I ask, knowing she hasn't and it can't have possibly been long enough for her to make any decisions. Instead of answering me she kisses my lips.

The sweet smell of her perfume clouds my nose and the soft skin of her lips drive me insane. Without thinking I grip her hair pulling her into my body further, earning a whimper to escape from her lips.

God I love this woman. I would do anything to make her happy.

"Dom," She whispers into my lips, pleadingly. I look down at her to see she's in tears. "Did I hurt you?" I start panicking realizing that I may have grabbed her hair too hard.

She shakes her head while sadly laughing. "I don't know what to do." Mina whines into my chest. I nod, wrapping my arms around her. "I know what I want to do, but I don't know what I should do."

I choose to not say anything because I know I'm at least in her thoughts. I know I'm what she wants to do but I know she has doubts about being with me again.

I know all of the doubts are because she's afraid of being alone. She doesn't know that I'd give up anything that makes her doubt my love for her. Even if I tried giving them up she wouldn't let me.

She wouldn't let me change for her even if I begged.

She pulls away from me and for the first time today I realize she isn't wearing make up. I gently wipe away the tears that are surrounding her red eyes. A small smile appears on her lips.