Enter Lydia

Lydia sighed waking up.
It was about dusk so she was safe from the sun, And from prying human eyes.Now that's not to say she was frightened of Them.

   That's utter nonsense, Lydia is a monster's Monster. The Alpha bat of the Dracula's, why not even her 10 siblings Dare make her angry.

   But we're getting ahead of things, today she's feeling abit out of sorts. If anyone could tell her why it was her sister in law. She snapped her fingers and appeared at the dwelling of his brother Dracula.

 She snapped her fingers and appeared at the dwelling of his brother Dracula

    Dracula meanwhile was inside taking care of his newborn Mavis. He froze sensing something.

      " Oh no not...Her."

   He sighed opening the door.

       "Big sister, what brings you here." He greeted in the usual way.

   She glided in looking around.

      " Hello little brother, relax I am not here to haunt You. Though I might change my mind later~. I must speak with Martha."

     "She's in the garden."

  Lydia nodded, rubbed her young niece's head and went there. Like Dracula said, there was Martha plucking certain strange looking plants.

         "Oh my fangs Lydy?!" Martha grinned wide tackling the other in a hug.

     The elder smiled softly hugging back. Martha was the only one Lydia could truly be herself around. She normally hid her insecurities through rage which earned her reputation And title as Baroness.

     The two sat and talked, Martha looked at her genuinely concerned.

       "And you Still haven't eaten a thing?"

       "I do not see the point. Even if I Do eat I never truly feel... satisfied or full. It is as though there's a massive hole within me, one food nor human hunting can fill."

   Martha thought a minute then giggled making Lydia raise a brow at her.

       "I'm sorry Lydy it's just I think I know what's wrong."

       "Well do not leave me in suspense."

      " Well...I could be wrong but honestly? I think you're lonely, all these years scaring and killing it's left you unsure how to trust anyone ."

   Lydia froze , she Wanted to brush That thought off but maybe Martha had a point. After all she Is a lady and her only friend outside siblings is Diane the monster chicken. It was nice but she wanted more.

       "Alright, say you are correct. I Don't trust anyone not after Medusa stole Everything. But...everyone is too frightened to get close to me."

       " Don't worry Lydia we can fix this, I just Know your Zing is out there ."

   Lydia chuckled slightly.

      "You with you're silly love at first bite. That won't happen, for me anyways."