Uncle's Advice

"What Gene's still alive?!" Alex looked at them.

   "You bet, he just Never steps away from his video games."

  Grell shook her her leading them both down a staircase to the lower floors. Not much down here except a few scattered rooms, the Hexagon and of course the before mentioned Gene.

  They entered his dim room. It was a surprise to see the old vampire just staring at the screen playing his game. Pizza boxes littered everywhere, no their uncle Hadn't changed at all.

   "Uncle Gene?"

  He replied without looking. "Splinter Alex , Grell. Look at you three ya grown."

  They hugged him.

  "Heh, uh we need some advice on Lydia uncle? See she really likes this girl whose staying here. The girl likes her back but niether admit it."

  Gene put his controller down thoughtfully.

  "Hm yeah Lydy won't admit certain things if they make her uncomfortable.. ok I tell you three what to do. Alex this will require Alot of stealth on your part."

   "Can do~."

  Back in the lobby , Lydia was going about her work. She was making sure all record books and keys were in place. If this hotel was to represent Her family it was going to be as perfect as them.

   She sighed dreaming of that time when she'd be the true vampire queen. That may take awhile as the vampire council were old fools.

  She started slightly suddenly seeing Alex.

   "Ooh...brother why are you smiling like that?"

   "No reason But these are from Tigress." He said handing her a bouquet of purple roses.

   Lydia blushed accepting. She spotted a note. " ' Meet me in the castle garden in half an hour . I have something important to ask.' "

  Alex smirked, Splinter had given Tigress a similar note at the same time. It was easy to get them talking , just had to lead the younger Tigress to the subject first. Lydia would soon follow.

   They met at the garden , a table was set with romantic details in the center. The boys looked at Grell .

   "All That in half an hour??"

  Grell brushed her hair back sassily. " Romance is my forte darlings. Ooh their they are!" She said over excited.

   The brothers covered her mouth pulling her to hide as the couple talked.

    "So what is this about?"

    "I was going to ask You." Tigress smiled. "Oh well no point in wasting a nice night right ?"

   Lydia smiled. "How true~."