Finale

Thought it was going on longer eh? Nope ~
----------------------------------------

      Three long romantic months passed after that initial setup. The ladies confessed their feeling the very night after that and openly dated.

  Their siblings focused less on them and more on helping Dracula get close to finishing the hotel.

   Lydia rose early that evening and opened her dresser. She pulled a small box from under one of her capes and sighed.

    "Tonight is the night. I Am a Dracula...I can do this and I Will. I adore that woman ."

  She nodded and headed out pep talking herself quietly. This was the first time she felt Genuine fear. A number of things could go wrong.

  She could embarrass herself or could drop the ring or death forbid...could get rejected. She shuddered at the thought but shooed it away, now was not the time to loose face.

   "Splinter have you seen Tigress? I must speak with her alone."

  Splinter looked up from meditation. "I believe she went to the music room."

  "Thank you."

  Splinter's ear flicked as her realized what was happening. "It is about time~."

  As Lydia got close, she heard the piano playing and light singing. She immediately recognized Tigress.

  " And I'm never going down
At the hands a the likes a you
Because I'm so much better
And every part of me is
Saying
'go get her'
The two of us ain't gonna follow your
Rules
Come at me without any a your
Fancy tools
Let's go just me and you
Let's go just one on two."

  Lydia blushed listening, she couldn't say why but this tune gave her an extra push. She hugged Tigress from behind.

   "Has anyone ever told you you have a deadly hypnotic voice~."

  Tigress smiled laying back on her. "You'd be the first. Something on your mind love?"

  Lydia cuddled her. "Just us as usual~. But there is something I have been thinking on for the longest time and wanted to know what you thought."

   Martha and Dracula listened in from the balcony behind them. Martha giggled at the reaction.

  "Awe. I don't know whose more electrified her or Lydy ."

  Little Mavis hopped up cutely. "Yay! I get a new aunty!"

  Needless to say the baroness will never be alone again.