Cause Youre My Zing

The woman woke up shortly after seeing the girls. She gave an apologetic look.

     "Oh gosh I'm sorry I didn't mean to ram into you like that. It's just I have really bad eyesight ....well that and i-i'm kind of a Klutz too.."

  She sounded like a very shy girl to them. Martha smiled helping her up.

   "Relax dear we're ok, but it looks like You have a bad cut there. We can heal that . I'm Martha and this is my sister in-law Lydia. "

    "Heh yeah what happens when you clip a tree branch. Uh just call me Tigress ."

    Martha nudged Lydia to get a reaction from her.

    "Uh...once you are healed, would you like to walk with me?"

    Well Martha wasn't expecting That reaction. It was something anyways so she healed Tigress's arm easily and let them be.

   Of course her being a romantic, she couldn't help but tail the two. Huh, could it be they had been searching through the wrong Gender for Lydia?

  By the way Lydia was actually Smiling suggested so. Martha flew home to tell Dracula all about it.

      "What?? A girl caught her attention?"

   He had no problems with this kind of thing mind you, but to think of Lydia this way was odd.

    "Yes it was kinda cute actually. "

  Martha smiled fixing dinner for Mavis . Dracula paused hearing Lydia headed that way and listened in.

    "Well Tigress...if you do not have anywhere to stay I could talk to my brother. The castle is incomplete but it should suffice."

   "Really? I wouldn't want to impose."

   "Oh nonsense." She mutters playfully. "You'd be imposing on my brother which is entertainment for me so ~."

  Dracula huffed and was about to go to them before Martha stopped him.

  "Dear don't Ruin this. They obviously have a connection so Help your sister for once. "

   "Ok ok."

  He knew better then to argue with his wife when she is This determined. He allowed them both inside to discuss the arrangements. Little Mavis peeked around her aunt shyly.

   "Oh, Tigress this is my niece Mavis. It's alright dear this is a friend."

  "Awe hi cutie."

  Mavis giggled and waved cutely. She walked over and climbed in Tigress's lap.

   " You're pretty , why's you're hair white? Ooh your eyes are glowing. Are you aunt Lydia's zing??"

  Lydia nearly choked on her wine hearing that. She laughed awkwardly.

  "Ok~ question time is over. Go see what mommy is doing."

  "Yay!"

  Tigress giggled looking at Lydia .

  "What did she mean by zing?"

  "Uh..." Lydia blushed and quickly changed the subject. " S-so tell me darling who styled that dress?"

  Martha giggled hearing from the other room. 

   "This'll be fun~."