A Spar to Get It Started

Now the martial Artist of the siblings had arrived things got interesting. If Lydia did not challenge Splinter Alex would.

  However today, Splinter decided to see what Tigress could do. She had mentioned to Lydia she studied Kung Fu before. Hence where she got her nickname Tigress.

  She was holding her own quite well . Mavis was now around 4 , she watched excitedly as she copied their moves.

    "I'm a ninja bat!"

   Alex chuckled play tapping her head gently.

  "Aye soon enough niece. Don't go hurting yourself now."

   "Ninjas don't Get hurt uncle. Ow."

She fell cutely as she tried a spunky kick. Alex shook his head helping her up.

   "Told ye."

Mavis just giggled and stole his cape playfully running with it.

   "Hey! Get back here ye silly bat."

  Alex laughed chasing after her.Lydia smiled watching them, she had always been very close to Alex.

  She returned her attention to the spar. Tigress used her signature move , the two fisted punch to make Splinter slid back.

  "My~ impressive." Lydia smiled more.

Splinter looked up at his opponent

"You have amazing strength and skill. Certainly deserving of your name."

  Tigress blushed. "Oh it's nothing much."

  "That is not what my sister thinks." He winked subtly nodding to her.

  Tigress chanced a side look at her. Well she Was smiling for sure, but it wasn't her usual polite smile.

  "Care to continue showing off~?"

  Tigress agreed, this was a good way to test the waters. Grell smirked hoping from the balcony to Lydia's side.

  "Enjoying the view darling? I know I am."

  Lydia's eyes stayed locked on the spar as she said in a dreamy way.

   "Yes~ it is quite a beautiful sight."

  She sighed, Grell tilted her head waving a hand in front of her face.

   "Hello ~? My sister home?" She smirked. " You know Tigress said she thinks you're a queen."

  Lydia blushed deeply and fan squealed. "She thinks I'm a queen?!" Before fainting.

   Grell and Splinter hid laughs at that. It's rare Anything could get the baroness to Squeal let alone faint.

  "Hehe oh yes she is in it deep." Splinter noted.  "Now they must admit it. But niether will."

  Alex came back carrying Mavis . "Aye and don't think I haven't tried. Niether will actually Say they love the other."

  "Hm..stubborn they are." Grell paced in thought . "Maybe it's time to ask the Only vampire who actually knows Lydy inside out."

  Splinter's ears perked. "You don't mean..Uncle Gene."

"