Sister Advice

Everything settled in quickly enough. The sisters helped Tigress get set up, naturally in one of the nicest rooms available. It over looked the river and was large enough to host a small party.

    "Well this is different then what I'm used to... considering I'm used to rooming Outside. "

   " Yes well with us that is out of the question~. Now if you ever need a thing don't be shy to ask Lydia or myself."

   "Speaking of where is Lydia? Haven't seen her much the last few days."

   "Oh I'm sure she's around. Lunch?"

  Martha offered a lunch for them both . Meanwhile Lydia had been in her own room deep in thought. She paced as she spoke to her chicken Diane.

    "I I mean it's not as though I hadn't considered...and what would it do to my reputation?"

   Diane clucked as she painted a picture. "Progress."

   Lydia gave her a sarcastic look. "Yes helpful, thank you. Or should I say Not."

  "You know you Might want to consider a better conversation partner~."

   Lydia turned about to tell the intruder to leave but death hugged them instead.

  "Grell it has been centuries!"

  The redhead  hugged back. She was Lydia's youngest sibling , a vampire reaper. She had long red hair, wore a bright red coat laced with black and black slacks.

  Her red glasses had small skulls dangling at the ends

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

  Her red glasses had small skulls dangling at the ends. As she smiled she showed off shark like teeth.

   "Sorry sis work has been killing me. No pun intended."

   She giggled considering she was immortal and nothing like a tough work schedule Could kill her.

  "Understandable. But I have a small problem."

  "Oh I heard~ Martha told me all about it . Gotta girl crush huh?" She grinned mischievously.

  "I wouldn't call it a crush.."

  " ' Can't sleep , can't stop staring' sure." Diane interjected .

  "Diane! "

   "Awe don't be embarrassed Lydy. Nobody will think less of you, who you love is Your choice."

   "Uhuh is That why you go after such a stoic crow?"

   "Damn straight~. Anyways I saw the girl, she's actually cute. Have you spent any time alone? "

  They sat in the arm chairs Lydia had by her windows.

   "A few times yes and the last time, I found out she's never once dated."

  "Ooh you get a first timer that's perfect ! That means You're in charge even though it's your first too."

  "I don't know..."

  Grell smiled supportively. " Don't be scared , I'll help and I know Martha will too."

   Well why not, the eldest thought. If a girl was her only shot at true love she may as well Try.