Getting to Know You

Do note that these instances take place from weeks to months apart  .
--------------------------------------------------

   "An artist hm? "

   "Yeah but I'm not very good."

  Tigress sat with the girls that evening. Grell ,Lydia and Martha had suggested a poker game followed by a movie night .

   It wasn't usually Lydia's thing but when Grell insists you join it's going to happen.

    "I'm sure you're better then you think. " Martha said drawing a card.

    "I guess, I'm not really very good at anything if I'm honest."

   Lydia glanced at her and couldn't help feeling bad. She noticed even when a compliment was sincere Tigress shyly declined it.

    She's never known anyone That negative about themselves. Grell took notice too and had already decided she was going to break that habit.

     " Hey why don't I help with your art? And I bet Lydy can teach you a few things too."

   "Grell.."

   Lydia blushed deeply as she grinned. She always managed to sneak a hint at them to be alone together somehow .

   Not that it Didn't work it simply didn't last long. Lydia would find and excuse to run off.

    Meanwhile Martha was doing her own part in the plan. She was getting to know Tigress bit by bit, simply to see how much she shared with Lydia.

   She was surprised to find quite alot. They both enjoyed theatre, art, music, hated betrayal and bullies. The best thing she found out, was Tigress Did indeed like women like Lydia.

   "Don't you see this is you're big break!" Martha hugged Lydia.

   Grell nodded. "It's perfect darling . She basically outright Said she liked You."

     "Grell she said she liked mysterious, intelligent and strong women. "

   "Duh sis that's You to a T~."

    "But ....I suppose so. I don't know how to talk to her though. Every time I try I flee."

   Lydia frowned recalling the last few excuses she made. They were borderline cowardly.

  Grell crossed her arms. "Well you'd better hurry or I might decide she's my type."

   Naturally Grell was teasing, halfway anyways

   But as the weeks flew, that pushed Lydia to talk Alone with Tigress more and more. Eventually they were having not so awkward full conversations. Lydia was sounding like herself once again, eloquent, mature and sassily sarcastic.

   She'd even manage an intelligent joke or two. Grell and Martha being her siblings , couldn't help poke fun at her behind Tigress's back.

   Often getting the funniest reactions the best one being Lydia accidentally falling into Tigress's lap. They snickered sneaking a picture.

   "Hm you know Martha we shouldn't have All the fun~ . Perhaps my brothers should see."

   "I don't see why not it's been years."

    "Done and done."