Chapter 4: Family Ties

Samathea opens her eyes to the sound of the front door being open and closed, she shot up in bed, slowly get out and walking out of her room, "Hello?" she calls out, no response, "Jeremy?" she calls out again, then a shadow flashes pass downstairs. She then quickly walks downstairs and into the kitchen. "Hello?" she calls out, then tries to flick on the light, nothing happens. "This is Logan feels coming from you live at Mystic falls, from another deadly animal attack." the T.V went on and Samathea walks into the living room. "The animal terrorizing Mystic Falls has claimed another victim. A local high school student, Samathea Gilbert. Local police confirm that this is the same animal responsible for the recent attack." he states, Samathea was in horror as she backs away from the living room and into someone's chest.

"You know, it's coming now," he whispers in her ear. Samathea pushes him away and ran to the door, she opens it and found Damon was there, she slams it to run again, but press her back against the door, Damon was standing right in the kitchen doorway, she covers her eyes and whispers that it's just a dream. She then removes her hand and found Damon was gone, she slowly moves away from the door, looking around and Damon appears behind her, gripping her arm, roughly pushing her hair out of the way and bites down on her neck, she screams in pain.

~8~8~8~

Stefan jumps awake from that horrible nightmare and saw Damon sitting at his desk, "Bad dream?" Damon asks him, Stefan, just pants, "Do you know how easy it was to get inside your head just now? You really need some human blood, might even the playing field." Damon informs him. Stefan just glares at his brother, "Football reference. Too soon?" he asks, Stefan jumps off his bed, flashes over to another desk, grabbing the long knife and throws it at Damon and it lands in his chest. But Damon just stood up and pulls it out. "Alright, I deserve that. But I just want to let you know that caught the culprit. The animal responsible for coach Tanner and all those people." Damon states, Stefan just glared at him.

"What are you talking about?" Stefan asks him, "It was a mountain lion, a big one. It attacks a hunter this morning. It's all over the news, Deadly beast captured, all is well in Mystic Falls." Damon states, "Why would you try and cover your tracks?" Stefan asks him, Damon crosses the room, "I decided to stay a while and I'm having way too much fun here with you, Elena and Sammy." he adds. "You can't touch them now." Stefan reminds him, "Well the vervein keeps me out of their heads, but that's not my target, believe it or not, Stefan, some girls just don't need my persuasion. Some girls just can't resist my good looks, my style and my charm and my uncanny ability to listen to Taylor Swift." he states, and stabs Stefan in the rips, he sank to the ground, "This is John Rovastus, dude. Dick move" he looks at his ruin shirt.

Then walks out of Stefan's room, Stefan then pulls the knife out of his ribs and groans, he sets the knife on the desk, then lifts his shirt, seeing the wound heal itself, then pants, looking out the door of his bedroom.

~8~8~8~

Samathea sat at the table, looking through her phone, "Scumbag. Scumbucket." Jenna mumbles, Samathea looks up at her, confused. "Who are you talking to?" Elena asks her, "Him." Jenna nudges her head to the T.V. Samathea looks at the news reporter. "The news guy?" Elena asks. "Also known as Logan Scum Fell." she throws out. "Ooh, good one." Samathea adds, "Did your mom ever tell you two why I moved away from Mystic Falls?" she asks them, "No way, you and him?" Elena states, looking back at Logan, "He's cute." she adds, "He looks like an ass." Samathea adds, Jenna, nods at her, "He is not cute, there is nothing cute about him, even Sammy sees it." she states and turns off the T.V. Then stood next to Elena, "What are you doing with that?" she asks Elena when she sat down, "I went and got it out of the safety deposit box. Mum had told Mrs. Lockwood that she would loan it to the founder's council for their heritage display." Elena informs her, Samathea reaches in and pulls out an old ring.