Chapter 6: Lost Girl

Mystic Falls, Virginia, 1864

Stefan walks out of his family's estate and waited on the pouch as a carriage wheels out to the steps. Then man driving the carriage made the horse stop, then got off and pulls out a step stood in front of the door, he opens it and offers his hand, a black serving woman steps out of the carriage then she offers her hand, and a beautiful noble woman in baby blue and golden dress, steps out and following her was a beautiful woman wearing a Caribbean blue and dark blue dress;

The twins, Katherine and Mary Ann Pierce. Stefan's eyes lands on Katherine, she looks down and smiles a little as the serving girl fix their dresses. Then Stefan walks down the steps and she meet him half way. Mary Ann held her head high, "You must be Ms. Pierce." he tells them, "Please, call me Katherine." she offers her hand to him and cruises a bit, he smiles at him, "And this is my twin sister, Mary Ann." Katherine offers her other hand to her sister and Mary Ann walks right next to her, Mary Ann gave a small smile and cruised as well, "Mr. Salvatore." she said softly. He smiles at them as they returned the smile.

~End of Flashback~

Stefan looks at Elena, knowing that he was busted, "What are you?" she asks again, "You know." he tells her, "No I don't." she states, trying to stay brave, "Yes you do, or you wouldn't be here." he tells her. "It's not possible, it can't be." he states, Stefan sets the stake down, as Elena took a step back, "Everything you know and very belief you have is about to change, are you ready for that?" he asks her, "What are you?" she asks again, Stefan looks at her, hesitate to tell her, but he knew that she deserve the truth, no matter what. "I'm a vampire." he finally admits.

Now she was, even more, frighten, "I shouldn't have come." she states, "No, no." he went to hold her, "No, don't." she ran to her car, but Stefan was suddenly in front of her, "How did you do that?" she asks him, "Please don't be afraid of me." he begs her, "Let me go." she tells him, trying to get in her car. "Elena, you have to listen and understand." he gently held her arms, "Let me go!" she shoves him off and ran to the car, "Elena please!" he calls out, but she was long gone, Stefan sighs, and went to go get the stake, but found Samathea standing right behind him, she was now calm and clung the front of the jacket close. "I heard, Sorry," she whispers, he looks at her and nods, then she looks down and slowly held out the stake. "I know you want this to use on Damon, so here." she gave it to him.

He looks at the stake and took it, "I'm gotta get you home, do you trust me?" he asks her, she looks at him and nods, he then picks her up, in bridle style and held her close, "Wrap your arms around my neck, close your eyes and hold on tight." he states, she nods, warping her arms tightly around his neck and closes her eyes.

~8~8~8~

"Sam, Sammy, open your eyes," Stefan tells her, Samathea opens her eyes and saw that she was in her room. Stefan gently sets her down and she looks around the room. She then took off his jacket and gave it back to him. "Thank you," he states, she nods and he vanishes. Samathea then walks into her bathroom, strips out of her bathing suit and heels, pulls her ponytail and took a warm shower, the events of today were pledge into her mind.

Then she starts to tremble as she though back to Damon, -He was going to kill me. Drain me of my blood- she then sank down, sat in the tub and pulls her knees to her chest, softly whimpering to herself. -I don't want to die, I don't want to die.- she cries. Letting the water hit her repeatedly.

Samathea then lays in her bed, covers pulled to her chest, she knew she couldn't let this get to her, so she just sighs, going to turn off her lamp, but she felt a gush off wind push against her, she looks behind her and saw Stefan, "Hey." she whispers, sitting up. Stefan walks over to her and sat down next to her, "She's afraid of me now." he whispers, Samathea looks at him, "I thought she would understand like you. Guess I was wrong." he fiddles with his fingers. Samathea looks at him and gently place her hand on his shoulder, "Give her time, and she'll want you to explain everything to her." Samathea tells him, he looks at her and smiles a little. "Thank you," he states.