Chapter 7: Hunted

Chapter 7: Hunted

Tyler walks back to his car, placing his bag in the trunk then jumps in, but then actually jumps, "Hi, Ty." she states, making him jump. "Whoa! Vicki? Everyone's looking for you." he states, she pants, making her hair over her whole face as she leans over. "I know." she whispers, "What's wrong babe?" he asks her, "I'm so cold." she whispers, "You're on drugs, everyone thinks that you're off on a bender." he throws at her. "I wish that was true," she mumbles.

"What happened in those woods Vicki? Those kids that were killed, what did you see?" he asks her, she then leans up, shaking her hair out of her face and turns to him, trying to hold back her tears. "I'm so scared," she states, then Tyler pulls her into his arms. "It's okay, I'll take you home," he states, then she pulls out of his arms. "I can't control it." she states, "Control what?" he asks her. "I am so... hungry, Ty and it won't go away." she states, "What are you on, what drugs did you take?" he asks, but then she buries her face into his neck, "I want it. I'm so hungry Ty." she whispers into his ear, "Ok, I'll get you something to eat, just relax." he states, pushing her away, she then shows her fangs and her eyes pulse with crimson. "Vic, what the hell!" he states, opening his door and stumbles out of the door, crawling away from her. Vicki vamps out of the car pounce on him, turn his neck and was ready to bite him, but Stefan came and pulls her right off him.

"Let go of me," she growls at Stefan, Tyler pulls himself up and went running, but Damon stood in his way. Then Tyler looks at Stefan, "What the hell is going on here Stefan, what wrong with her?" Tyler asks him, "You don't talk." Damon states, Tyler turns and looks back at him. "Screw you, dude." Tyler throws back at him. "Dude, really, Dude?" Damon states, "Damon don't." Stefan warns him, as he held Vicki back. "Oh come on, who's going to miss this idiot?" Damon asks then Tyler right hooks him, Damon looks at him, not impressed. "Don't you hurt him," Vicki growls at Damon, he sighs then grips the teen's throat. "Forget what you saw tonight, we were never here." Damon smirks then threw Tyler over his car and Tyler lays on his back. He groans and pulls himself up, seeing that he was alone in the parking lot.

~8~8~8~

Samathea through the woods and stood in front of the boarding house door. She then knocks on it and waited. The door opens and there stood Damon, with a sly smirk on his face. "Is Stefan here?" she asks him. "Yep." he answers her. "Where is he?" she asks, crossing his arms. "And good morning to you Little Ms. I'm on a mission," he states. She glares at him, "Are you always this Arrogant and Gimp when you do shit like this?" she asks him. "Are you always this brave and stupid to call a vampire Arrogant and gimp," he asks her. "If you wanted me dead, you would have done it already." Samathea throws at his face. "Yes you would," he adds. "But here I am, alive and breathing." she glares at him. "For now," he adds.

She shifts in annoyance, "Are you going to tell me where he is or does I have to invite myself in?" she questions him. "Ooh, feisty as ever, you must keep the men coming," he smirks at her, leaning against the door. She rolls her eyes at him. "He's upstairs, singing in the shower, in Spain," he tells her, walking up to her, they turn as they pass each other, then he gently ran his hand through her hair, she took her hair from his hand and charges into the boarding house, closing the door behind her. Damon smirks, pulling his hand to his nose and take in her scent that lingered on his hand. He smirks and walks on.

Samathea sighs, and slowly walks through the hall, "Stefan, if you can hear me, I need to talk to you." she said in a low whisper. "What do you need?" he asks, appears in the steps. She turns and looks at him. "I wanted to how Vicki was doing, I'm worried," she tells him. He places his finger at his lip and points upstairs. "She up there, doing fine," he tells her and walks down to her level. "Good, but right now, my brother is out there looking for her with the rest of the town, what should I tell him?" she asks him, "I'm working with her, it's going to take time, she's a very inviolate and impulsive personality, she's a drug user and that's going to play a part and now she's going to respond to this." he tells her, Samathea crosses her arms, "Let me get this straight, she a vampire with issues now? What can I do, Elena and I are lying to everyone we care about, what will happen to her?" Samathea asks him.