Chapter 21: Isobel

Chapter 21: Isobel

A week as pass as everything went back to normal, or what is now considered normal, Samathea and Elena got ready for school. Samathea pulls on her jacket as she was on the phone. "Elena and I suppose to help with Founders day float Parade and we don't, we get the wrath of Caroline, but I wanted to check in first." Samathea tells Damon, "Oh, I'm doing great, thanks for asking." Damon gloats, Samathea smiles at him, knowing he was smirking to himself, "Hahaha, you're hilarious, I was calling to check in on Stefan, Elena needs an update." Samathea tells him.

"Oh him, ohh... he's terrible." he whines, Samathea smirks to herself and grips the phone, "Oh really?" she asks him, holding back a giggle. "He's back to boring old Stefan, straight lace, off the junk. Elena has successfully cured him of anything that was interesting about his personality." Damon tells her, as Samathea smiles, "Don't forget, you help as well." she sang a little, "I hate myself." he states as he was enjoying his newly found friendship with Samathea, "Hey did Uncle John mentioned anything about my field trip with the history teacher?" Damon asks her, "I'm still not speaking to the man, I would sooner burn him to a crisp and then I would be thrown in jail for murder and I can't have that on my record, now can I?" she tells him, making Damon chuckles.

"Oh, hearing you talking about killing someone, kinda turns me on." Damon chuckles as Samathea rolls her eyes, "Yeah-no. if I killed him, you would be next on my list." she tells him, walking into her bathroom, "Aww... I thought we were on a friendly basis." he whines, she just smiles at that. "Oh we are, you were just moved to number three om my list of people I want to kill the most." she tells him in a cheerful tone, "Whose two and one?" Damon asks her, "Two is uncle John and one is Taylor Lockwood." she answers, Damon shrugs. "I can respect that," he states, making her giggle. "Anyway, like I said, I'm not talking to the man, still avoiding him, but you think he's up to something." she states, "You know me so well," he states as he saw Stefan walk out of the bathroom.

"Well I got to go I'm late." she tells him, pulling on her bag and jacket over her arm, "Have fun with the Miss Queen, I know I did," he states, making Samathea gasp then frown. "TMI Damon, TMI." she tells him and hung up the phone, as Elena walks in, "Stefan?" she asks him, "Back to his original self again." Samathea answers, "Damon?" she dares to ask, "Still a dodge, but thinks Uncle John is up to something and wants us to find out." she tells her. Elena nods at her, "Shall we?" Elena asks her, Samathea, "We shall." Samathea states and they walk off to school.

~8~8~8~

Stefan meets up with Elena and Samathea was they walk into the school, the headed into the cafeteria and Alaric walks up to them. "Hey, Mister Saltzman." Elena greets him, "Come with me, we need to talk." he tells the three. They look at each other and followed him to his classroom.

~8~8~8~

Later on, Damon arrive at the school and walks into the history classroom, The Gilbert twins sat in the desks, Stefan leans against another desk and Alaric was leaning against his front desk. "Damon. Thanks for coming." Alaric states as Damon walks into the class, "Sorry I'm late, the dog ate my..." Damon cracks a joke but stops himself. "Never mind," he states and looks over at Stefan, who cast his eyes down and then looks over at Elena and Samathea who were in shock, then he looks back at Alaric. "What's with all the farrow brows?" Damon asks.

"I saw Isobel last night." Alaric answers, making Damon look at him in shock, "Isobel is here?" Damon asks, Alaric nods his head. "In town?" he asks again, then Damon looks over and locks eyes with Samathea who was still in shock.