Chapter 14: Fool me once

Elena slowly moves, waking up, she opens her eyes and saw Samathea laying right next to her. Then realizes that they were not in her room, they were in a hotel room, she reaches over and shakes Samathea awake, she groans and reaches up and touches her head. "Elena..." she groans softly as she opens her eyes. "Hey... how do you feel?" she whispers to her, "Dizzy." she answers, then looks around. "Elena." she looks in front of them, Elena follows her gaze and saw that a vampire was sitting in front of them dead asleep. Samathea then looks at the door, she nudges her head at the door.

Elena looks at her and nods, they then both moved slowly and quietly off the bed, Elena steps over his leg as Samathea tiptoes around him, they then walk quietly over to the door and Elena slowly moves the lock, then grips the handle and the second lock. "I wouldn't," Ben tells them, they both turn to him. He steps up to them, "Don't try to escape, don't even move, do you understand?" he compels them, they look at him calmly. "We understand," Elena tells him.

Ben smirks to himself and turns away from them, Samathea moves away from him and Elena quickly opens the door, they went running, but there stood Anna, she throws Samathea back onto the bed, then grips Elena by her arm and slams the door. "Seriously?" Anna questions him. "I told her not to move, I did that eye thing you taught me," Ben tells her. Samathea slowly sat up. "I forgot about that lesson about Vervein, it blocks compulsions, duh," Anna tells him, Samathea shook her head, still feeling dizzy. "Who are you what do you want?" Elena asks her, struggling against Anna. "Does it really matter?" Anna questions her then shoves her into the bathroom and locks the door. Samathea forces herself off the bed and ran to her, but Anna throws her back on the bed, Anna then hisses in pain as she looks at her hands.

They sizzle as they healed. She then looks at Samathea, "Damn, I forgot you're a Sorceress." Anna states, Ben charges at her, but Samathea held up her hand and he was then thrown at the wall, he invented it and collapse to the ground, Anna groans and shakes her head. "Idiot, you can't touch a Sorceress, they're deadly and they can eliminate threats and we're threats to her!" Anna shouts at him as he groans. "What do you want from me?" Samathea shouts at them, Anna looks at her. "We need you as leverage for the witch to open the tomb," Anna tells her, Samathea stiffens.

~8~8~8~

Damon reads over the spells from Emily's grimoire, then Stefan walks into the library. "Anna took Elena and Samathea." Stefan tells him, "Yeah I got that from your 600 voicemails." he states, reading the spells. "Damon all night long, I have been down every signal street in town, I've been searching, what if your blood hasn't pass out of Samathea's system yet?" Stefan states as he was worried. Damon shrugs. "Well at least you know you'll see them again." he states, "Please... what do you know?" Stefan asks, taking a seat. "You were with Anna you must know where she's living, just tell me where I can find her." Stefan pleas, Damon looks at him, "Nope you can go, really." Damon said and returns back to the book. "You know all I can remember is hating you, there might have been a time I was different, but your chooses have you erase everything about you," Stefan states Damon looks at him setting the grimoire down. "And I know you have just as much reason to hate me, this all began with me. Mary Ann got taken away from you because of me and I'm sorry." Stefan admits.

Damon pulls his feet off the table and smirks at Stefan, "Apology accepted." he tells his younger brother. "So please, just tell me what you know." Stefan asks him, Damon looks back at the grimoire, "It's Elena and Samathea, if you know something, tell me." Stefan pleas. Damon closes the grimoire then stood up, Stefan stood up as well. "I mean this sincerely... I hope Elena and Samathea die." Damon tells him and walks away.

~8~8~8~

Samathea sat on the edge of the bed, as the two Vampires keep their distance. She then notices Anna staring at her, "What?" she asks in annoyance, feeling annoyed. "I can't help the fact, you really are Mary Ann's doppelganger," Anna states, Samathea rolls her eyes. "What do you hope to gain from holding me captive?" she questions her, "I need to get into that tomb," she tells her, Samathea crosses her arms and legs. "You want your mother, Pearl I believe her name is," Samathea tells her. Anna stiffens, "How did you know that?" she asks her, "Well besides the fact that Stefan told me, I read you as you thrown me across the room twice." she tells her.