Chapter 9: History Repeating

Bonnie sat in class as the teacher teaches the class on the subject, Bonnie yawns too tired to even care. She places her head down then sat up straight again. She then saw out of the corner of her eye a shadow outside her classroom, she slowly stood up and make her way out of the classroom and walks into the hall, she then saw the shadow again, she then saw the shadow again and slowly followed after it, as she reaches the door, she saw the ghost of Emily Bennett, Bonnie stiffens in her spot then Emily walks out of the doors, Bonnie followed after her.

She found herself back into the woods in front of the cemetery. She looks around the woods and saw Emily standing far away from her, then turns and started to walk away, Bonnie followed after her and was brought a burnt down church, Emily stood in the center then looks over at Bonnie, "Please help me." she asks her, "Who are you?" Bonnie asks her, "I'm Emily, you know that we're family." she tells the young teen. "Where am I?" she asks her, Emily looks back at the church, "This is where it started and this is where it has to end, I have to keep a promise to an old friend." she tells her, Bonnie shook her head, "No, this isn't real." Bonnie said, going to leave, but Emily appears in front of her, Bonnie went running the other way, but Emily appears there too, "Help me." she orders the teen.

Emily Bennett, that is enough!!" a voice boom across the forest, Emily backs away from Bonnie and the woman from Samathea's dream walks up to her, "Please Bonnie, you must help Emily before they're released." she tells her, Bonnie looks at her in confusion. "What are you asking of me?" Bonnie asks her, the woman places her pale hand on her shoulder. "All will come in due time, but right now, wake up," she tells the young witch.

Bonnie jumps awake in the classroom, making everyone look at her, "What are you looking at, turn around." she tells the girl next to her, and as she looks forward, she saw out of the corner of her eye, Emily was sitting right next to her, she screams.

~8~8~8~

"Bonnie, Bonnie wake up!" Samathea shakes her, Bonnie shot her eyes open and sat straight up, Samathea grips her shoulder and held her close to her, "It's alright, it's alright, it was all just a dream." she tells her, Bonnie then realizes where she was; in the woods, in front of the cemetery.

~8~8~8~

Later that school, Bonnie, and Samathea sat at a table with their lunches. "Your ancestor, Emily is haunting you to end something and this woman from my dream is asking you the same thing, but doesn't mention who they are." Samathea sums up, Bonnie nods her head, Samathea groans, rubbing her temple. "And here I thought we were going to have a normal day." she whines, Bonnie glares at her, "Then again, we aren't... normal anymore." she adds and drinks her soda, "That's an understatement." Bonnie states.

Samathea raise her eyebrows and nods, then finish her drink and sets her soda down, "Okay, but let me get one thing straight, the woman with the black veil, why is she hiding her face, what she born like reformed?" she asks, Bonnie shrugs. "No, but when she spoke to me, it sounded... familiar." she states, "Familiar how?" Samathea asks, Bonnie looks at her, "She sounded a lot like you." Bonnie points at Samathea, who looked confused. "Okay... that sounds weird," she states. "You're telling me," Bonnie adds then Elena sat next to them and Bonnie filled her in on everything.

"And it all started with that necklace, that bloody witch talisman." Samathea points at Bonnie's necklace, "So what are you going to do about it?" Elena asks as Samathea took a picture of the necklace. "I don't know, but I really want it to stop," she tells them, the twins look at their friend in worry.

~8~8~8~

After school was over, Samathea walks with Bonnie in worry. "Are you going to follow me everywhere I go?" Bonnie asks her, Samathea shrugs. "Not everywhere, that would push me to stalker level and I ain't-a stalker, I'm only following you, because I'm worried." she tells her, "What are you, my mom?" Bonnie asks her, "No... I'm the over-protective sister that want to beat up every signal person and or slash supernatural being that wants to hurt my younger siblings." she said plainly, Bonnie laughs at her.

Vampire Diaries 1On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara