My Story

"When I was younger, I've always dreamed about going to America and becoming a star!"I narrated, "But I never been sure, what kind of job I wanted to do. At first moviestar, then model and singer. I had so many interests... In school I've been the best pupil and the teachers loved me. Some people didn't like me and bullied me, but I learned to handle that. I used to say to myself, that every star had a bad childhood or at least difficult lifes-"

"Bad childhoods..."Michael repeated silently. I looked at him.

"Something wrong?"I asked.

Michael shoke his head.

"No...please go on talking!"

"I was begging my parents day and night to let me go to the USA. They never agreed yet. It took me so long till I convinced my mother to let me go after I finished school.

I did. And I came here. I wanted to learn new things. But the only thing I learned is, that Hollywood and it's glamour are pretty fake.."

Michael nodded one more time.

He took a gulp out of his Mickey Mouse cup and looked into his steaming hot tea.

It was past midnight and I was kinda sleepy.

"Mr Jackson..."I said silently, "It was really nice to talk to you, but I think it's time for me to go.."

I got up and walked to the door. Michael also did.

He took my hand and shaked it.

"I wish you all the best, Navy!"he said.

"Thank you, Mr Jackson. And thank you for the tea." I had to smile at him. He was such a kind person.

I stared very long into his eyes. Hell, he was really handsome!

"Goodbye!" I went out of the door. I heard him shutting it behind me.

Meanwhile I was in the elevator, our conversation repeated in my mind.

How we talked about my childhood....and his...

I never thought that I could talk that frankly to someone.

But in this short time, Michael Jackson gave me the feeling, like he was an old friend.

The elevator stopped and I stepped out into the lobby.

It was empty. Only the porter stood in front of the door.

Without a word I walked past him. He didn't say anything either.

I hated to be on the street late at night. The drunk guys everywhere. Men who went home late from their One-Night-Stands.

I felt like everyone stared at me.

I walked faster.

"Hey Bae, what's up?" Somebody shouted. I pretended to didn't hear it and headed down the street.

Steps behind me.

Then a huge hand grabbed my shoulder.

"Hey gurl!" I was in shock.

"What such a fine babe doin out here late?" I smelled his alcoholic breath.

"Let...me...go"I said weakly.

The guy laughed.

"No gurl... You don't wanna leave, do ya? Lets go over to my place and get to know each other better!" He grabbed my wrists.

"Don't touch me!"I screamed, "Fuck you!" Although I tried my best, I was to weak to free me from his dirty hands.

"Aw gurl, come one! I can see that you want it too!" He stared at my boobs and licked his rough, chapped lips.

Now he started to pull my skirt up and put his fingers on my panties.

Oh god why are you doing this to me?!

Okay this chapter is kinda short...

Hope you liked it anyway:)