Backstage Meeting

Shit! Why did I start sweating rightnow?!

The security guard turned his head towards me and nodded. When I went inside he couldn't hold back a smirk. But I was to nervous to be bothered.

The artist's wadrobe was amazing. Mirrors with countless bulbs and a couch, roses and so many cool outfits laying around.

And in the center of all this awesomeness...

Michaels face was sweaty and his curls messy. He was wearing a black outfit with buckles. Rightnow he was removing the tapes off his slender fingers.

"Hello Mr Jackson..."I said shyly.

Michael smiled at me in an incredible way.

"Navy!"he walked up to me, "It's so wonderful to see you again! I really hoped you would come! How is your foot doing?"

"It's okay, at least I can walk!"I answered. Michael giggled.

"You are such a cute girl!"
Woah wait! He was the cuteness, not me. I wasn't cute at all! I was tall, had dark eyebrows and a deep voice. Not cute!

"Navy there is so much I need to explain to you...Especially why I wanted you to come here."

I looked into his chocolate brown eyes. It seemed like he felt guilty.

"But maybe we shouldn't talk here...."he said. "Have you already found a hotel, where you can stay?"

"Well, I didn't look-"

The door opened and interrupted me. A....well, a fat man entered the room.

He was smoking a cigar and had small dark eyes.

"Mike, are you-"He looked at me and stopped.

Was it really so unusual to stand in a wadrobe with a star?!

"Frank, this is Navy"Michael explained, "Navy, this is Frank Dileo, my manager!"

Now, if everybody already  knew that I was a hooker, I could at least show them my manners. I reached out and shaked Mr Dileo's Hand.

"Nice to meet you, Navy."He said but I could see, that he wasn't delighted at all. "Mind if I talk to Michael, ya know, man to man?"

I shaked my head. "Go ahead!'

Mr Dileo grabbed Michael's shoulders softly and shoved him outta the room. They closed te door and left me standing there.

I hate myself for doing what I did next but I had to know what those two were talking about, because I was so sure to be the subject of their conversation.

So I pressed my ear against the door. It was hard to understand anything, Michael spoke so silently.

"Mike, tell me you're kidding me!"

"Frank, she's not-"

"What is she then?!"

"She is a girl who has to make her money with prostitution and-"

"Michael, that's what I meant when I said slut!"

"Listen, I met her in Kansas, she came to my hotel room-"

"I don't even wanna know what happened that night!"

"Frank could you just listen to me once without interrupting me?"

"But I don't see why you are doing this! You never had groupies! End this or we're gonna have serious problems with the media and your fans!"

I quickly flinched, as Mr Dileo opened the door again. He glared me angrily and left the room.

Michael walked in a few seconds later. He forced a smile.

"I hope you didn't have to wait too long."

"Nah no problem!"I answered friendly. Michael ran his hands through his beautiful curls. He actually had huge hands. Nice!

"What were we talking about before?"he asked.

"Which hotel I will stay."

"Ah yeah, right. And, have you found one?"

"Uhmmmmm.....the thing is.....I wasted my entire money on the taxi drive......"I muttered and looked down.

Michael bit his lip. How many ways he could be sexy....

"Okay..then I think it's the best you come with me. Maybe there's another free room.. otherwise we would have to share mine..but..We'll see!"

Why did my heart just stop beating? I really had to be careful. A crush on Michael Jackson was the last thing I needed!

We followed the security guards to a black car. I covered myself with a dark blanket(Michael said, for I didn't catch a cold, but I knew that he was scared, the paparazzi might see me). Even as we sat inside the car and drove to the hotel, he told me to stay in disguise. It was so sweet to see, how hard he tried to force his look onto the passenger's seat and not look at me. He really was shyness in person!

Xscape made my day! If you think: Nothing can ruin your day, xscape releases today, you stay strong throughout the annoying school time.
I feel much better than yesterday:) Soooo please vote, comment(I love reading comments so much^~^) whatever and have a nice day...in my case a good night;)
I love y'all<3