Against All Odds

I detached from Michael. I didn't want to but I mustn't get weak.

Michael looked at me with surprise.

"Na-Navy....?" There was confusion, indecision and, what made my stomach ache, hurt in his eyes. His beautiful bambi eyes.

"I'm sorry Michael..."that was all I said. I let go of watching him and turned away from his sight. With my back towards him, I continued: "I am bad for your career and anyway not good enough for you!"

"You are!"

"MICHAEL DONT LIE TO ME!"I screamed, more hysterically, than I actually wanted to.

Jared stormed in. He glared Michael."Did he hurt you?"he asked, without looking at me and ready, to rip Michael apart with no mercy. "If you fucking hurt Navy I kill you right away, no matter if you are Michael Jackson or not!" Satisfied Jared beheld Michael shivering in fright.

"Jared it's alright. Please go back to the kitchen!"I asked him. I could see that he rather would've beaten Michael to death than cooking.

"Is....is he your boyfriend or something?"Michael asked quietly. Although it was really not the right moment for it, I smiled.

"Oh hell no! We have like 20 years age difference! Jared is only the owner of the KFC. And as you see, I work here!"

This conversation kinda ruined the dramatic one before. Michael giggled. But still both of us were not sure what to say. Finally Michael cleared his throat.

"Listen Navy. I know you are hurted. And you can't imagine how sorry I'm about that...But if-" He stopped and got on his knees. My heart raced like crazy. "If I ask you, on my knees, if we could make kind of a re-start, would you agree?"
... Navy he's on his knees. Michael Jackson is on his knees for YOU! Who cares about what Jared says?! Michael is a hell of a cutiepie and you have now the chance to get him!!!

"Please stand up Michael!" A sad shade flashed across his face. He felt I was going to refuse.

"Look at me Michael!"He lifted his head. Nervously I bit my lip. This was not easy to say.

"I.........there's nothing I want more than beeing with you!"

In this moment, the world simply froze. Everything seemed to stop. Only Michael and I were there. I saw everything in slow motion.

How his face lit up. How Michael hugged me and placed his soft lips on mine. I think this was the most wonderful kiss I've ever gotten. It contained fire, passion, joy, happiness and unconditional love.

I had Michael back.

No matter what would happen, I had Michael. I knew he would be always there for me.

No matter what others would think of Michael Jackson and the hooker.

It was only Michael and me.

Awwweeee I can really imagine Michael doing that*_*
Guys, I need your help: Should I continue this book or leave it how it is and have my first book done? Please COMMENT what you think I should do and how you liked this chapter, don't forget to vote and have a great day^^
Love y'all<3