Not The Only One

It was the second show in Madison Square Garden. Michael performed on stage, making thousands of fans scream and cry.

And I.....I was also crying because of him. But I sat backstage so no one could see me in my emotional pain.

How it hurted to know that the person you love is deeply disappointed and doesn't trust you anymore...

At least I knew now that I had strong feelings for him. Otherwise this wouldn't have moved me that much.

While I was sitting there and crying, the door opened. I quickly dried my tears and looked into the mirror. The reflection showed a lady behind me.

She had blonde, a little curly hair and watched me with a dangerous glimmer in her eyes.

"What are you doing in Mr Jackson's private background room?" She put down the make up palette she had held in her left hand.

"I...I am Navy and-" I explained, but the woman cut me off.

"Oh the slu- the girl Michael picked up on the street!" She smirked evil. Did she try to provoke me? Well, she could try but I would stay confident and calm!

"I'm actually not from the street. I live in a hotel in Kansas. And Michael rescued me from a raper!"I said.

"He rescued you from a raper, huh?" Like everybody she took a close look at my outfit. "I can imagine that you are giving the dirty kind of men the hots!"

What the fuck wanted that woman from me?!

"How I dress is my decision. And I have my reasons to look how I look."I said and crunched my teeth to not directly do something to that woman.

"Of course"she smiled, "But not every man is turned on by 2 inch long skirts and half showing boobs. And I give you a little clue: Michael is really disgusted by girls like you!"

I had really tried hard to not let her words hurt me, but that drew the line. I bit my tongue and tried to hold back my tears.

The woman anyway saw my agitation. Her face seemed triumphant. I opened my mouth to say something with what I could counter her words. I didn't come to say anything because the door was pushed open again. This time it was Michael.

His hair was messy and his skin shined sweaty. He breathed heavily and grabbed the Pepsi bottle in front of the mirror. Immediately the woman ran up to him and started powdering his face.

He wore a black buckled jacket and pants in the same style.

Did he have to be sooooo sexy?!

I tried to talk to Michael, although we had a little....communication problem. I had to show that woman, it didn't matter if I was a hooker or not.

"Michael I-" but that stupid thing interrupted me, like I wasn't there.

"How is the show Michael?"she asked and made a attempt to hug him. Did she try to make me jealous?!

"It is going fine Karen!"he sighted. I had the feeling he simply ignored me. "The fans in New York are really kind!"

The woman, who was called Karen, smiled and improved Michael's eyeliner.

"Thank you very much, Karen!" He took the towel he had hung around his neck and wiped over his sweaty chest. Then he walked out of the room, back on stage.

"Your welcome Michael!!" Karen shouted after him. Now she turned towards me.

"See, only as a real girl, you have a chance!"

For those who didn't get it: the woman is Karen Faye, Mike's Makeup artist. For those who like her, sorry:/ But I don't really do and I needed some concurrence and yeah....:) I hope you enjoyed reading this chapter, stay tuned and vote and comment your current opinion^~^
Love y'all