One More Hotel Room Conversation

"May I offer you some tea?"Michael asked as he closed the door of his hotelroom. I had to spend the night there, because the hotel was already croweded.

"Yeah thank you!" Michael took out two cups, one with Mickey Mouse and one with Pinocchio on it. Why did he have so much childish stuff?

Buuut it was cute!

"The same tea as last time?"Michael smiled a little. 

I leaned against the table. This suite really was a little apartment.

"Same tea as last time!"I agreed. Michael carefully filled the hot water into the cups. He looked like little boy, giving his best to make the perfect tea(Okay that thought is a bit strange).

Michael glared me. I saw his chocolate brown eyes running all over my body. Then he smiled insecure.

"Are you cold? Its a little cold in here I think"he said.

It wasn't that cold, but I felt that Michael was uncomfortable with my outfit. I couldn't blame him.

"Yep, a little. I better-"

"Wait!" Michael quit the room. A bit confused I waited until he returned. In his hands he had a hanger with a large, red orange shirt on it.  Almost the same, he was wearing. He handed it over to me.

"Is that okay?"he asked shyly. Was he offering me one of his shirts?! Seemed like he did.

"Uhm...yes thank you very much!"I said and took the hanger.

"You can change your clothes in the bathroom, it's the second door left!"

After I put on the shirt,  I came back to the living room. The shirt was a little too large for me, but it was very comfy.

Michael already sat on the couch with the tea cups.

I sat down and took the Pinocchio cup, Michael said: "I guess there are many things you want me to explain to you!"

That moment I first noticed, that I really had forgotten about wondering why he wanted me to come here and so on.

Michael took a deep breath.

"I am really sorry for leaving you alone in hospital. But I had to go on touring, my manager had planned concerts here in NY. So I assured, that you were supervised by nice doctors and nurses, packed my things and drove to the airport. But something about you was fascinating me...Your presence...the trust you had, to share your disappointing story with me. And the fact, that you kept your head up, although your life was going so bad. To be honest Navy, I respect your strength.

And because of that, I wanted to talk to you one more time. So I returned to town and searched for your home. It took me very long until I found the hotel. I left the note and the ticket for you and hoped, you would come to New York. And now you are here.."

I didn't say anything.
I respect your strength....
The fact that you kept your head up...

He was right, I've never let my emotions overwhelm me, I never cried a single time, since I was in the USA. I always told myself that things would go better anytime. But I hadn't realized how strong I've actually been.

"Navy?" I looked at him.

"Yes?"

"I think we should go on talking tomorrow, you look tired.."

"Well, I am."

Michael got up and took the cups.

"You can sleep in my bed, I'll be using the couch!"

"No way!"I exclaimed, "I will sleep on the couch!"

"Navy please, you had a long flight and you deserve a big, cosy bed."Michael replied softly.

"And you were giving a live concert! That's way harder!"

Michael grabbed my hand. Those huge soft hands....!

"Okay here's a deal. You sleep in my bed today and tomorrow on the couch. Okay?"
Tomorrow on the couch. That meant, that he wanted me to stay with him..

"Okay!"I said.

Michaels bed was awesome! It was full of soft pillows and a warm blanket.

I decided to sleep in Michaels shirt,  because I really liked the smell of it.

A few minutes after I turned out the lights, the door opened slowly. Michael looked through the little split.

"Are you already sleepin?"he whispered.

"No...."I said tired.

"Can I come in?"

"Sure."

Michael walked inside and up to my bed. Carefully he sat down on the edge of the bed.

"That night, where you were alone out on the street...Back in my hotel room you left something. A little piece of paper. It must've fallen out of your purse. However, I read what was written on...I thought, this might mean something to you, so I followed you to give it back to you. But then you ripped your foot and I called the ambulance...During this commotion I forgot about." He reached inside the pocket if his shirt and pulled out a folded piece of paper. He smiled and handed it over to me. I unfolded it.

I remembered this. I've written this, when I was thirteen. It was a quote, to remind myself that I had to believe in me for my dreams could come real.
The moment you doubt whether you can fly or not, you cease forever to be able to do it-J.M.Barrie

"It's a quote from Peter Pan, isn't it?"Michael asked smiling.

One more chapter done:) I wish I could sleep in one of Michael's shirts...
I have terrible headache and should be studying but I just can't concentrate...I hope you have a nice and happy day&enjoy my story so far. Please tell me if you like it in a comment and vote^~^
I love you all<3