M.S.G.

Woahhh! NewYork was soooo huuuugeee!

That was my first thought when I got off the plane.

And the same I thought when I drove along the Time Square in a yellow taxi.

So many cars and people.
I know that sounds a bit like I've never been to a big city, but it's the truth. Where I used to live before I came to the USA we didn't have such cities.

I counted the posters on the walls of the skyscrapers.

Toothpaste slogans, KFC advertising and-

I rubbed my eyes. No, they didn't fool me.
Michael Jackson's Bad World Tour
3-5 March Madison Square Garden
Sponsored by Pepsi

I pressed my face against the taxi's window.

"Miss, everything okay?"the driver asked distraught.

I was too stunned to answer and just rubbed my face up and down the glass.
Michael will be performing in Madison Square Garden.... M.S.G....

"Oh god! That's what he meant!!" I shouted and sat up straight. Terrifiedly the taxi driver braked. He turned his head towards me and glared at me confusedly.

"Are you sure, you're okay?" he repeated.

I didn't say anything. I just had the enlightenment-experience.

Of course! It so made sense! Michael wanted to meet me after his show in Madison Square Garden!

And that must've been the reason why he left....He had to go on touring.

"Please bring me Madison Square Garden!"I told the driver.

At first it seemed like he wanted object, but then he just sighted and focused on the street. But I heard him sigh:"Strange girl..."

Ohhh Lord!! I was so excited. It was about half past 10pm and it couldn't take much longer, till the concert ended and then I would see Michael again!

I could've just jumped and danced around, that's how luckily I felt. I took a deep breath, put my shoulders back and walked up to the backstage door. Two security men were standing there, smoking. Both were tall and muscular. As I came closer, they glared me smirking. I expected they'd say something like the hoodlums in Kansas used to, but no. The black one of them laughed: "Jay, look, there's dirty Diana!" The other one joined.

What? I didn't get the joke. I came closer.

"Do you guys know, where I can find Michael Jackson cause-"

"Wait!"the second one, Jay, interrupted me, "I know what you wanna say. You claim he is the one. Billie Jean!" They were almost rolling on the floor laughing.

What the fuck was wrong with these fools?!

After they calmed down, the black one explained to me: "Gurl, go home. Michael Jackson NEVER hooks up with any chick!"

"Who said I wanna-" Then I realized what they meant.  Damn my fuckin outfit!

"Will you anyway tell me, where Michael is?!"I said angrily.

"You didn't understand me, huh?"the security guard lifted his eyebrow, "Michael Jackson is not interested in groupies!"

"I ain't a GROUPIE!"I shouted. "I am invited by Michael Jackson himself and you two will tell me where I find him or-"

"He invited you?"Jay said skeptically. I opened my purse, grabbed the sheet with Michael's note on it and showed it to the men.

Their eyes were like popping out. But the same time they smirked.

"I never thought that he has dirty little secrets!"the black one said to his mate.

"Dirty little- Ohhhh nooooo!" I said, "Nooo I ain't what you think! This is just-"

"Don't worry lady!"Jay said, "I'll bring you to him, we don't wanna have him be waiting too long!"

God, those men were such stupid dorks! I could see the headlines: Michael Jackson's secret dates with hookers!

Really, really great...

Anyway I followed the men inside the Madison Square Garden. The backstage corridors were long and dark. For a short moment I was scared, they might bring me in a chamber to rape me there. I was still in a trauma from the night where I met Michael first and this thing happened on the street.

But finally we reached a door with a little golden star on it.

"Wait here!"the man said, knocked and opened the door, but only a little.  He sticked his head inside and I heard him saying:

"Mr Jackson, here is a lady waiting for you!"

Had a bad day... Guess that's why this chapter ain't my best...:(
My teacher insulted Michael a few times so we had a argument, People annoying me AND Xscape wasn't here, although ebay said it'd come today...
Not that bad day, okay, but anyway I'm happy to go to bed now:)
Feel free to comment, vote whatever^~^ I love you<3