Surprise

Oh No!

Oh god no!

Please not!

"Navy, are you there?"

I took a deep breath.

"Yes...hello mum...."

"I am so happy to finally hear your voice! Its been so long since we've talked to each other! How is my little girl doing?"

My mother sounded pretty hyper.

"I am fine, thank you.."

"Are you still happy with your job?"

Ouch! I twisted the telephone wire around my finger while I tried to find a good answer.

"...Yes...all the actors and directors are really nice and it's great to have the chance to be part of a film production."

I hated to lie to her, but I couldn't tell her the truth. I've always tried to be perfect since I was a child. My mother wouldn't take it, if she'd know what her intelligent, smart and charming girl became.

"That's wonderful!"my mum said, "I can't wait to see you in the movies!"

"Yes..."I muttered.

"It was great to talk to you again, but you know, a call to the USA is very expensive, so excuse, but we can't call you often!"

Thank god!, I thought.

"Then bye my sweetie and have a nice day! Love you!"

"I love you too..."

Man, Navy, how long you wanna go on and belie your own mother?!

How can you even look into your mirror?!

I turned my eyes up. That usually helped me with getting rid of any annoying thoughts. I don't know why.

I decided to think about anything else. Gordystreet 13.. Maybe I should write that down for I didn't forget it.

I grabbed a pen and a piece of paper from my bedsidetable.

I was just about to start scribbling, when I saw that there was already something written on. Suprised I held it before my eyes.

It was a short note.

Dearest Navy,
I honestly don't know how I finally came to find your hotel.
If you want, take the ticket.
I will wait for you at M.S.G. after the show.
Love Michael Jackson

I stared at the paper and winked. My glance sticked at the signature. Michael Jackson......

He has been here.

He has written a message for me....

But why did he leave me and says now, he's waiting somewhere?!

Is he playin' with me, huh?!

I didn't understand anything about this message. What ticket? M.S.G.?

I read it one more time.

And again.

But I was as clueless as after the first time I read it.

Sighting I put it back to the bedside table. And was surprised to see another piece of paper!

But the material of this one was different. It was way stronger paper and the words on it were printed.
Flight 170 Kansas Airport
Kansas-New York City
1988/3/3 4pm
Business class seat 77

Michael was kidding me! He must've been kidding me, otherwise..... Nooo never ever would he-

Or maybe he would...
Hey girl, a voice in my head suddenly said, however, you are holding a ticket for a flight to NewYork in your hands!!! No matter if Michael is playing with you or not, you still get outta this freaking crappy Kansas!

That was right. So it was easy to decide,  what to do.

I looked at the clock. 3pm. One hour left. I had to hurry.

I jumped off my bed and ran over to my closet to pack some clothes.

Then my toothpaste and some make up. I slipped into my red and black highheels(only into the right, my other foot was bandaged) and hobbled to the door, my bag over my shoulder. 

But wearing a 8 inch high heel while having an injured foot was not my best idea. I stumbled, tried to hold my balance and with a terrible scratching sound, my nail ripped up at the handrail.

"Fuck!"I cursed. Almost half of my nail was gone, but there was no time to loose.

I didn't check out, because I paid the hotel owner with sex, so he would notice soon enough, that I was gone.

Then I was standing on the street. I lifted my arm. Luckily I didn't have to wait long, till a taxi drove round the corner.

It stopped in front of me, I pulled the door open and sat inside.

"To the airport, quickly!"I wheezed.

The driver nodded and started the motor.

Meanwhile I checked my look inthe rear-view mirror.

And I could also see the taxi driver staring at my cleavage.

Really, couldn't men restrain theirselfes a just a little?

I covered  my cleavage with my purse. I guess that looked pretty weird. But I didn't think about that. My only thought was, that I would go to New York!

And a little piece of my heart said, that NY wasn't the main thing I was looking forward to...

Yey new chapter finished:) At first I wasnt sure about, if this one would happen to be good, but now I think it's okay^~^
Please tell me your opinion to this chapter, or the entire story, in a comment. And don't forget to rate;)
L.O.V.E