Black or White

"I don't know...I've never read that book!"I answered tired. Although it was dark, I saw Michaels eyes pop out.

"Really?! You never read Peter Pan?!"

"No......" Why was he so surprised? It was a book for children! "I even don't really know what this book is about.."

"Ohh..."Michael looked down. it looked like he was stunned that I diet know about Peter Pan. I pulled the blanket up to my chin and watched him.

His skin looked uneven to me...where was the perfect caramel tone?

I saw a white spot on his neck. It was as big as a spoon.

"Michael..?"I said carefully.

"Yes Navy?"

"There is....at your neck....." He turned his face towards me. My eyes widened. Why didn't I see this before? On his face were three different sized spots, some light,  some a bit darker.

"Uhmmm..."I made surprised.

"Navy?"Michael watched me confused.

"You have white there and there and there and here" I pointed at the places where the spots were. At first Michael seemed confused, then he smiled a little hurted.

"Oh....that you mean..."

"Are you ill!?" I flinched away from him. Michael lightly shaked his head.

"Navy, are you scared of that?" His huge eyes sparkled sadly.

To be honest, I was. But there had to be something with those spots because Michael looked so hurted.

I shoke my head.

"Its a disease.."Michael started to explain.

So he was ill!

"Its called Vitiligo and there is no cure found yet. It destroys my skin's pigmentation so these white spots appear. So I'm turning white. Its possible that the spots keep their size but they can also widen. I hide it as good as I can with make up but you can't cover all of them..."

I was speechless. I didn't know that something like a skin lightening disease even existed. That must've been horrible, to loose one's natural skincolor. If I would turn from white to black.....I think I wouldn't be able take it...

"You can't do anything against this?"I asked silently.

"No"Michael replied, "As I said, there is no cure."

"I'm sorry for you..." Wow that was helping Michael definitely a lot!

"So are you still scared of it?"Michael asked shyly. I took his huge hand. His skin was so soft and a wonderful feeling to touch.

"No. I am not. No."I said and stroked the back of his hand.

Michael looked at my hand caressing his. He seemed confused.

That let me realize what I was doing rightnow. I quickly pulled my hand back and looked onto the sheets. My cheeks blushed. This moment was awkward for both of us.

Michael cleared his throat.

"Uhmmm......I think I go to bed now. I have rehearsal tomorrow and have to get up very early.....soo....good night, sleep fine!" He got up.

"Good night Michael..."I answered. Michael smiled at me and left the room.

I closed my eyes and snuggled under the covers. I always loved sleeping in hotels. I loved the cosy blankets, the huge beds, simply the feeling to be in a hotel.

It didn't take long, till I fell asleep.

But I didn't know that I would remember that night for years...

Hey guys, I really apologize for taking so long with writing and now this chapter even is short and a little boring.....Sorry:( Hope you anyway enjoy this chappy(no, I don't know why I say chappy...) and feel free to vote and comment what you think about the story and have a wonderful day!
I had my last exam today so yay^~^

Love y'all<3