Suicide Bridge Found Footage

The camera starts up, the lens is pointed Elton Castee, an internet famous video blogger on YouTube. Best known for checking things off his bucket list, nicknamed the fuck it list, and traveling.

"We are back boys and girls," he starts his intro as his friends gather in the shot, "I know we said that after that last time we wouldn't come back to the suicide bridge," he pauses, "but, you know what, screw that! You guys wanted us to so here we are!" He says enthusiastically.

"Right behind us is the bridge," The man named Colby Brock states, "is everybody ready?" He asks.

An "Eh" a "No" and a couple "Yeahs" could be heard from the camera.

"Alright, let's go." Elton says as he points the camera away from his face and towards his friends walking to the bridge.

The group approaches a large slab of concrete where they decide to set up camp. The men open up there backpacks to sort out what they have. One man, Corey Scherer, becomes frightened at the sight of Colby pulling a Ouija board out of his backpack.

"Dude!" Corey says as his eyes widen.

The camera zooms in on the Ouija board for a minute as Colby explains that it's not a big deal.

"Dude, a priest just saged our house," he explains, "we don't need more demons."

"Relax!" Is all Colby says.

Samuel Golbach, commonly referred to as Sam, takes the ouija board from Colby and sets it on the concrete slab.

"Ready?" Sam asks with a smile.

Everyone, except for the cameraman, Elton, and Corey, gather around the concrete slab supporting the board. The camera lens zooms in as a girl named Amanda Swearingen, lights candles and places them precariously around the board. The three friends place two fingers on the planchette as they begin to ask if somebody is there.

The camera zooms in once again, this time it zooms in between Sam and Colby to see them holding hands. However, the planchette does not move.

"I'll do it." Corey says after giving in.

They ask the board once again if there are any spirits that would like to communicate with them. About ten minutes after asking the question, the planchette finally moves to "yes".

Instantly the group begins to panic, it's clear they weren't expecting it to actually move.

"Did you hear that?" Elton says as the camera pans to the side.

"Here what?" Amanda asks.

"That's it I'm done." Corey states, the camera swiftly turns back to him to reveal him removing his hand from the planchette.

The group protests about Corey taking his hands off the board. Corey does not listen to their pleads and sits on a short concrete wall still in the shot of the camera. After asking to board many times the group concludes that they won't be getting any more responded from it and say goodbye. Nothing happens so they blow out the candles around the board.

They talk a bit trying to decide what to do, the eldest Elton informs them of recent stories regarding the bridge they are currently under. None of this was directed towards the camera. After an hour and fifteen minutes, another rustling from the bushes can be heard. The group falls silent and turn their heads towards the source.