Partners In Crime

Colby:

I load my gun, "Guys, we knew we weret gonna live forever, we knew this was going to end at one point or another. Now I don't know about you, but I'm not gonna go back." I pause for a moment. "I'd follow you to the ends of the earth, I'm asking you to follow me right now." I look around at everyone for a moment before standing up and exiting the van, tucking the gun in the back of my jeans.

Everyone but Corey follows me, Corey staying in the van as a getaway driver. Everyone pulls out their gun as we walk in, making sure no one is a threat to us. "Everybody freeze!" I shout as I point my gun at the store clerk.

"Nobody move!" Sam shouts as he checks the room out.

"Put the money in the bag!" I shout as I hold up a bag to the store clerk.

"Or we will shoot!" Sam threatens.

"Empty out the vault and we'll be on our way!" I say as the store clerk finishes pulling the money from the cash register.

As I load the money into the van quickly I begin hearing the sirens closing in, knowing full well theirs no way we can outrun them. "Baby, I'm a little scared." Sam says as he gets nervous.

"Now don't you quit." I reply to him. The store owner exits the store holding a gun, i'm not able to get away fast enough and he ends up shooting me in the arm.

"Fuck!" Sam shouts as he pulls me behind the vehicle. Sam wraps a white fabric around my arm to try to stop the bleeding.

"I'm fine." I tell him as he worries over me. I stand up with my gun and fire back at the lone store owner who won't go down without a fight.

"The police are coming, lets just go." Sam tries to reason.

"If the heat comes close enough to burn then we're burning this place to the ground." I inform him. I brush to my gun to paint these states green, in red.

Sam covers his ears as the blaring sirens pull up. "You'll never take us alive!" He shouts.

"We swore that death will do us part." I say before giving him a soft kiss. "They'll call our crimes a work of art." I smile as he smiles back.

"We'll live like spoiled royalty, lovers and partners, partners in crime." I say as I help Sam up.

"LAPD come out with your hands up!" We hear a speaker boom. "We have the place surrounded." A voice of authority informs. I hop onto the door of the van, using it as a sheild and aiming my gun at them. "Put your weapons down!" I get ready to shoot. "Put your weapons down!" I pull the triger. "Ready men, aim, fire!" He shouts as the sound of guns rings through the air. 

Sam hides behind me as we shoot back and forth, covering his ears in fear. Knowing I'm out of ammo I stand up and toss my gun to the side. I grab sams hand and we walk in front of the van before putting out hands up in surrender, past the corpses of our fallen friends. The police all look at eachother in confusion unsure of why we are doing this. I smile at the fact they didn't think I still had a gun tucked into the back of my pants. It wasn't even hidden, I knew full well that my tail was showing, they didn't. I quickly reach for my gun and point it at the police knowing I'm not winning this. before I'm even able to squeeze the trigger a gun shot goes off as everything goes dark.

We live as ghosts among these streets, lovers and partners, partners in crime.