Chapter 1 : Suna

Naruto POV:

The kid with me is really odd but i feel like he's a problem or something. Well, we finally reached Suna.

"Kit, be careful...."  Kurama said....

"Kurama, It's Gaara's Place!!!" I spoke loudly to him..

"It's not about Suna...about that kid." Kurama said while gulping as though KI was released.

"Naruto, shall we now go to the Kazekage's tower?" Maaza had said firmly.

"Okay...." i said scratching my head.

~~~~~TIME SKIP (I AM SO LAZY!!)~~~~~~

We arrived to see Gaara... but Gaara spoke "Naruto why did you invite him." With a lot of KI. Maaaza spoke "Hello, Kazekage-sama...Nice seeing you once again..." I was clueless but i spoke "Gaara...what's the problem with Maaza?" Gaara spoke "You don't realize he's a demon but by reading his mind he is your guardian made by..Kami." I was to burst out laughing!!!! "A kid...A KID is going to be my guardian." I got punched by Maaza so hard...."Okay, them Maaza...*cough* I believe you but...." Maaza blurted "BUT WHAT!!!" I said calmly " Everybody is going to laugh at me seeing you." Maaza just tched and then Gaara spoke "Naruto what are you here for?"

I sighed letting Gaara know i explained and he was furious with rage but i calmed him down and Maaza muttered something....I spoke "Maaza what did you say..." Maaza gave the oh no look and said "Nothing...." Temari came in and first thing she saw was me....oh no...she hugged me so tight i would better get hit by Sakura.....*growls* on the head. Kankuro came in through the window...he was speechless....Seeing me getting squeezed by Temari if i was her plush.

Maaza and Kurama were laughing their butts off....Great..... Gaara spoke harshly "TEMARI STOPPING TRYING TO CRUSH HIM!!" Temari was saddened and sat in a spot.

Gaara looked at me and spoke "Naruto, i am entrusting you to be a Sensei." ME.....a sensei....what!?!?!?!??!?!! I...fainted....

THIRD POV:

Naruto had fainted and Temari tried some few ways to wake him up while Gaara said " Maaza You will be the personal ANBU of Naruto..." Maaza yawned and said "Yeah...Yeah...etc...etc...I know what i have to do" and Maaza fell asleep.