BIRTH OF BORUTO ( APRIL FOOLS)

The Legendary Naruto had a son Boruto but how~~~~This is how....

~~~FLASHBACK~~~~

"I DON'T WANT A SON!!!!!" said Naruto.

" YOU WILL HAVE  A SON!!!!!!!" said Hinata. She had her Byakugan on and Naruto Bijuu mode.

Kurama was trying to sleep but was very mad so he roared and turned off the power of Naruto's. Hinata smirked and Naruto was terrified and slowly stepped back,

Hinata shouted " YOU WILL HAVE A SON !!!!! " and hit Naruto so hard where the sun don't shine and Naruto flew in the sky and landed back outside.................

Naruto knew he wouldn't make Hinata mad again......................

but he did again.....

~~~TIMESKIP~~~~

" HINATA PLEASE I DON'T WANT ANOTHER CHILD!!!!!" said Naruto.

" YOU WILL NARUTO!!!!"  said Hinata.

Boruto was crying in the distance and so, to finish this quick Hinata hit Naruto where the sun don't shine and he flew landing into Sakura's house.

Sakura was angry and shouted " NARUTO!!!!!" and hit Naruto where the sun doesn't shine and he flew back to his house. 

This is how Naruto was injured permanently and no doctor could help ( This is just for fun don't get offended.....)

Maaza,                                                                                                                                                                                                       Hey guys, HAPPY APRIL FOOLS!!!! So, this is just a single one time thing so just like that so see this meme, Bye--BUTTS ARE FOR SITTING!!!!