Alternate Ending 2 (Non-canon)

Naruto POV:

Why.....*sigh* Defeating Dark Sasuke didn't help me. Made me a monster to the whole world. That *growls* Stupid sensei made me the cause of Konoha's destruction. Gaara was disappointed at me and kicked me out of his village. Giving some stupid Ritsu Kaname the post as sensei.

"Naruto, come with me." Maaza spoke. A tear dropped. Maaza was there forever with me.

My parents left me. Jiji left me. Pervy sage left me. Obaa-chan left me. Konoha left me. Gaara left me. THE WHOLE F***ING WORLD LEFT ME!!! *growls*

"Maaza, *tear drops* where will we go now?" I replied.

Maaza spoke " We shall change our names and start an empire of our own."

I nodded and grinned.

I am never going to be back as Naruto Uzumaki Namikaze..

----TIMESKIP TO FIVE YEARS----

I am Nori Ubai the Nindo Empire's Ninkage. My right hand man, Mitsu Kaori or you know him as Maaza.

Three years ago we stood up tall and proud the Nindo Empire. Rising and putting all villages to the dust. All the villages gone except the leaf. I was happy to put down Gaara.

----FLASHBACK---

"Why are *cough* you doing this...." Gaara exclaimed. His chakra was depleted completely. Naruto laughed cold heartily and spoke " Gaara. Gaara, forgot about me Nori Ubai or known as Naruto Uzumaki." 

Gaara's eyes widened and spoke " Naruto.... forgive me i was blinded by the leaf."

Naruto chuckled and spoke " Then eat this , Leaf scum!" Stabbing Gaara directly through the chest...

---FLASHBACK END----

Mitsu spoke to the army " Today, we take our birth right. Stopping evil and fighting for good is OUR NINDO WAY!!!"

A chorus of screams came and we charged at...Konoha.

Konoha was weak and small now. The Nindo Ninjas attacked the Konoha nins killing many. One Nindo Nin could kill 15 ninjas before dying.

Konoha was surrounded. The front were S ranked Jounins. From left to right were Jounins and high level chunins. From the back were  low level Jounins and Genins.

This was the demise of Konoha. But the Nindo empire had more advanced technology to their top rank scientist Orochimaru. Because of his technology clones of ninjas were blasted into the air to land into the center. Because of their top rank medical nin Kabuto. Medics were far advanced and many in numbers because of Orochimaru's acquaintances.

The hokage tower was crushed into pieces.

I arrived to find the almighty Sasuke Uchiha laying on the ground. I gazed at his eyes and then spoke " アユシュマンバハ  !!!" He screamed for mercy, what a pity and i killed him.

A woman screamed and I saw Sakura. She spoke "......What did you do to Kakashi sensei..." I looked up. He was hanging on the lamp post by a metal chain. His limbs cut off and organs pouring out from his stomach.

She screamed once again but this was a battle cry. I punched my fist into her chest. She was gone.

"YOU BASTARD!!!" Konohamaru screamed at me but i grabbed his throat easily and i looked at  him into his eyes. "Konohamaru you had your chance to join me...." I muttered. Konohamaru eyes widened and spoke " Naruto nii-san." I spoke " Not all. Nori Ubai the Shinigami to you and Kami to my empire..." 

I enjoyed ripping my otouto's eyes and ripping his heart from his chest. I chuckle once again. 

"The Predator is always awake, Baby."~~~Naruto the Predator.