The End

Maaza POV:

*Sigh* This is the end for my adventure. 5 months of work and Konoha is back to Normal. Naruto the Seventh Hokage of Konoha. Tsunade and Naruto have got Justice. The new council consists of Kakashi, Orochimaru ( Good guy), Iruka and Ichiraku. Naruto added him. 

 I remember Naruto's ceremony just if it was yesterday.

---FLASHBACK----

Kakashi's announces " KONOHA IS REPAIRED!!!! *cough* Icha-Icha Paradise *cough* is being written *cough* By me *cough*." Everybody cheers!!! Kakashi speaks respectfully " Well, then Konoha is back to its original state and the council has been disbanded. Our savers are Suna's Team 7 and their SENSEIS!!!" Everybody burst into cheers and are grateful to them all. Kakashi speaks again and says " I would like Yuki Hyuuga, Hayato Uchiha, Akari Uchiha, Naruto Uzumaki Namikaze and Maaza Uh...." Maaza responds "Beowulf" "Yes, Maaza Beowulf." 

" The Sixth Hokage, I  am upgrading these Genins into Chunins." Akari jumps with joy hugging Hayato and Yuki hugs them back and smiles. "Okay, now I wanted to Make Mr.Beowulf an ANBU but he is the guard and Suna Anbu of Naruto. Naruto Uzumaki Namikaze, Ex-Leaf Ninja, Suna Ninja, Sensei of Team 7 and Jinchuriki of the Nine tails, You are cleared from the accusation of Killing Lady *fake sniff* Tsunade. I hereby, Make Naruto Uzumaki Namikaze, son of the fourth Hokage and Red Hot Haberono, the SEVEN HOKAGE!!!"

Everybody cheers but after minutes realize it is their Yondaime's son. Everybody gets embarrassed for accusing him.

Naruto speaks " I am now Hokage.... My dream is accomplished. I hereby, promise to protect my family or else known as Konoha for my whole life until i perish." Everybody looks at him thinking that he considered them family.

Naruto continues " The new council consists of Kakashi Sensei, Orochimaru, Iruka sensei and Ichiraku. As well as for all the guys ICHA-ICHA PARADISE IS BEING WRITTEN BY KAKASHI SENSEI!!!" All the guys cheer. Everybody just face palms as Naruto added Ichiraku.

Naruto speaks " A special announcement i want everybody to come to my marriage with the Princess of the Hyuuga clan, HINATA HYUUGA!!!"

----FLASHBACK OVER----

It's been months and Konoha is the same. It's Hinata and Naruto's Wedding. A Jinchuriki weds A Byakugan  user . *smirks*

Naruto comes to me in his wedding costume. Naruto speaks " Maaza come it's time for the photograph."

I smile, I speak " Naruto, I can't stay too long..." Naruto is confused and asks "Why?" I look down and look at Naruto. I speak " It's my time, Lord Six Sage is calling me back and there is no threat for you later on. Only sometimes but you are as powerful as Lord Six Sage. I will be back to protect your....Children." We both go to take the picture.

The picture is taken i leave and disappear into the cherry blossoms  of the trees. Naruto explains the rest and they are deeply saddened. My journey is over. My last breath turned into a wind.

Earth is the best place to live, Konoha one of the greatest places, With Friends more greater, but with Naruto*tear falls* the best.........

Bye, Naruto Hope i see you in another life........