Epilouge

Naruto POV:

I stopped the fight or everybody were going to be killed. Maaza, me and my team were walking back to the hotel. Then Maaza was attacked  by a chidori and My team was paralyzed. It was Sasuke, but he looked different.

Sasuke Uchiha, He now had dark eyes. His duckbutt hair was now much darker like the night sky. His skin was much more paler and it was more tan. His clothes were full black. He looked like he was painted by OROCHIMARU!!!!

I burst out laughing.. and spoke " Sasuke *laughs* W-what*Laughs* H-H-appened *laughs* to you." He was just tilting his head and then Sasuke was behind me. WAIT TWO TEMES!!!

The Sasuke behind me spoke " N-Naruto *coughing blood* This is the cursed version of *coughs* me, he *coughs blood* Made me killed Lady Tsunade...." I was filled with rage...he Killed MY BAA-CHAN!!!! I ran at him with a rasenshuriken and he punched me so hard and i landed in a shop and it collapsed.

I growled. "Kit, shall we." "Kurama i think We both need to teach him a lesson." "Finally i can beat up an Uchiha." Heh.

I turned into Nine-tails chakra mode. Finally i mastered it!!!!!

I ran at him and he ran at me also. Our fists hit each other and it was so powerful some few buildings of Konoha collapsed. Everybody of Konoha came to where we started the battle.

Kakashi POV:

There was a huge explosion and everybody came and i sunshined there. It was Naruto and he battling Sasuke, wait Sasuke with me then how are there two Uchihas.

Sakura spoke " Sensei, what's happening...." 

I spoke " Sakura, this battle is way greater than the fourth Shinobi war."

Sakura gulped and said " Then when will this battle end."

I spoke " This battle will never end without one of these powerful shinobi's kill the other.....

Naruto i was never going to say this but kill your comrade........"

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

 SO BE PREPARED FOR NEXT TIME, YOU WILL READ CHAPTER 8 : Naruto VS Dark Sasuke

BYE,                                                                                                                                                                                                    Maaza