Chapter 6: Ramen

Naruto POV:

I woke up in the middle of the night with my stomach rumbling....Sheesh. I poked Maaza to wake up...but he was not waking up. So, i had to...splash cold bucket of water on him. He woke up so fast. Yuki, Hayato and Akari woke up too.

I spoke " Are you all hungry?" They spoke together " NA!!!" I became mad... and said "KAGE NO BUNSHIN NO JUTSU!!" I made 4 clones for each of them and they pulled them by their ear.

~~~~LE TIME SKIP~~~~

We had finally arrived to Ichiraku Ramen. My clones disappeared. We went into the bar. Ichiraku spoke " NARUTO!!!! How are you!!" I spoke "I am fine what about you and Ayame?" Ayame came out and said "It's good to see you Naruto!! We are both fine. Who are these four?" I said " This is Maaza that is my guard, that's Yuki, Hayato and Akari my team."

Ayame winked and spoke "Finally became a sensei." Ichiraku gave us our ramen. We began to eat...

~~~LE TIME SKIP( AGAIN)~~~~~

We had finished our ramen...i am stuffed we were walking to our hotel until... Hinata hugged me. My students raised an eyebrow but Maaza already knew about Hinata. Hinata spoke "It's good to see you Naruto-kun!!" I said "Well,Hinata you finally stopped stuttering?" Hinata said " Y-Yes, N-Naruto-K-Kun." We were walking along talking until Ino came to me.

Ino POV:

 I saw Naruto, Hinata, His team and his guard. I walk up to him and said "Naruto...I'm sorry for thinking you killed Lady Tsunade..." I hope he forgives...Please Kami. Naruto sighed and said "I forgive you Ino." Thank god. We all start to walk to Hinata's house to drop her...but we met Konohamaru and Neji when we arrived...Konohamaru  hugged Naruto and Neji already trusted Naruto.

We saw Sakura, Kiba, Lee, Shikamaru, Choji, Akamaru, TenTen and Shino coming towards us..and a lot of Ki. Does this mean we are going to battle...*gulp*.

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Sorry if it's a boring and Short chapter but the next chapter will be a battle..

Bye, Maaza