Chapter 16

Those words he said, they made me feel even worse. I was thinking about my dream, about Lisa, how he only used her, how she must feel.

"You told Lisa you loved her. How am I any different Peter?"

"She knows who all those things I said and did with her was for, who I actually want it to be with. I swear we only made out and kissed, nothing more. Lily no matter how much I pretended she was you, I knew when to stop. She knows I LOVE YOU. But she still wanted me to use her. Lisa told me to use her at my will Lily. I swear on my Lost Boys lives I'm done with her. Lisa thinks she loves me, yes, and she knows I can't ever feel anything for her like I feel for you."

Peter was practically begging to understand what he'd done and why he did it. Why should I let that go and risk myself being broken again. He waited for my response again, but how could I reply. I was happy he didn't feel anything for her but it hurt still.

"Peter, you remember what I told you about my dream. Me not being around is-"

Peter shut me up with a soft but dominant kiss on my lips. Neither of us moved until he pulled away. My pulse was now jagged and I wanted more. His kiss was sweet and hot. Peter was looking me directly in the eyes. They were back to normal. We just stood there against that tree. His arm was around my waist holding me snug against his body. I shouldn't be here with him. I shouldn't want him. BUT I DO. I want him to kiss me again, kiss me till I can't breathe. I put my hand on his shoulder. Almost hesitating, I pulled him back in and we kissed again This kiss was very lustful. His tongue in my mouth and mine in his. It felt so RIGHT. Peters grip on me was tighter and both of my arms were around his neck, preventing any space between us. I seemed impossible how tight we held each other without straining. Oh hell! What was I doing? Why am I doing this? I...just....want him.....need him.....and he's mine.

My mouth moved to the side of his neck as we caught our breath. I kissed him there and I stayed there. He gripped my dress in his hand trying to control himself. Something animal in me opened up and my teeth grazed his neck. I bit down softly as Peter started mimicking me. It felt so great, I started biting harder, so did Peter. Peter started moving against me like he was trying to adjust himself to hide something. My animal instincts were almost in control.  I stopped biting, but he hesitated. We both pulled back in awe of each other. He kissed me gently on the lips again. We just pulled away again when there was a rustle in the brush around us. We heard someone say,

"Why isn't it Peter Pan." a Irish accent emphasized. Out of the bushes came a man who looked like a pirate and he had a hook. I was instantly angry, Peter had detached himself from me and stood beside me with a scowl. Moment OFFICIALLY ruined.

"What are you doing here Hook? I thought this was an invitation only party?"

"Oh my crew and I got an invitation, but decided to only come if you were here." Hooks eyes landed on me. His irritated gaze turned into a flirtatious one.

"Well, who do we have here? A Lost Girl perhaps. Honestly, Peter, when will the madness stop." Hook chuckled.

"Quit it Hook. There won't be any fighting today or tonight. Today is her day." Peter spoke up with a bold edge. Hook looked at me with a smile.

"So this is the Dragon Queen Clarion is welcoming. Quite a beauty, those eyes and lips, to die for. Wouldn't you agree Peter?"

Peter was about to say something that would get us both in trouble so I interrupted.

"I think I'm to young to addressed that way by a senior citizen. Now if Clarion knew that you were assaulting me...I don't think the result would be any good for you, Hook."

My threat made both of them freeze. Peter had a smile on his face, but Hook looked insulted.

"I'll have you now, girl, that that demon beside you is older than I."

I laughed and shook my head,

"He's no demon. But I happen to know a few if you'd like to get acquainted."

Hook became bewildered and started backing away.

"Hey now mate, I'm just messing around. See you around Pan."

With that, he disappeared back into the bushes and we could hear him making his way back to the party. Peter came behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist. Kissing the crook of my neck he said,

"Way to go, love. He was so scared,I thought he'd abandon ship for a second. Now back to important matters. Lily I need you with me...with our boys....we'd be glad to share our time with you between us and the queen. Just don't leave me again. I love you and I don't care about dream, I need my Lily by my side."

***********************************************Authors note
sorry the chapter was short but I wanted to get another one in before things got hectic with school. feel free to comment your opinions and thoughts on the chapter and book