I Like Jughead Jones

Hi welcome back! Thanks for reading!Back to where it was just Betty and Veronica at Pops~
Betty's POV
After cheerleading practice, Veronica and I decided we needed a quick refresher. We ordered our usual and got comfortable on the old fashioned red booths.

"So do you have feelings for Jug?" Veronica said, curiosity filling her eyes.

My face got hot. "Of course not! Why would you think that!" She smiled, and I could tell I was blushing. 'I don't like Jug, right?' I thought questioning my feelings.

"Right." She said unconvinced. "Speaking of the devil." Nodding up over my head. Standing there was Judhead and Archie looking around and landing there eyes on Veronica and I.

"Mind if we sit?" Jughead said, smiling his usually big smile.

Time skip~To walking home
Betty's POV
"There's so many" I said referring to the stars. I smile to myself being amazed.

"Yeah it really beautiful." Jughead says. I was surprised on what he said so I looked at him. He was staring at me. Was there something wrong? Something funny about my face? Probably milkshake still on my mouth or something.

"Is something wrong? Is there something on my face?" I asked worriedly wondering if I'm making a fool of myself.

"No there's nothing there, sorry I spaced out."

"You've been spacing out a lot lately, is everything okay?" I asked hoping everything was okay, besides everything with his dad.

"Yeah everything's fine just school stuff." He said rubbing his neck.

"If your having trouble I can help you. Don't be afraid to ask." I say smiling, but then the smile fades when I realize I'm home already. I stop and turn to look at him. His deep brown eyes popped in the night, especially when the stars hit them just right.

"Well this is me."

"Right." He looks disappointed? Why?

"Well I guess I'll see you tomorrow?"

"Yeah I'll see you, juggy." Again! Juggy really! Stupid! Mentally face palming.

To my surprise he smiled and waved. "Bye Betts!" He says. 'Betts huh? Cute.'

I turn around and open the door. I wave again then close the door. I lean against the door. 'I like Jughead!' I smile to myself and head to my room.

                        •~••~••~••~••~••
Feelings for each other are realized!
What's gonna happen!
Don't ask me because I honestly do not know! 😅😁
Till next time 💕👋