I Don't Think I Could Ever Stop Loving You

Betty's POV
Archie hangs up the phone. I look at him stunned. "You just told Jason that you know! Now he's going to get you or Jughead!" I say angrily. Archie realizes what he's done and sets the phone on the vanity.

"We need to tell Sheriff Keller now!" I say.

"No you should stay here and get some rest, I'll take care of everything." He explains.

"But..."

"No buts." (I encourage any comments about no buts no cuts no coconuts 😂)

Archie walks out of my room and runs out of the house.

'He better be fast.'

I fell asleep fast. Cool wind came into my room. Causing me to pull the covers over me tightly. I hear a loud sound. I wake up terrified, but someone puts something over my mouth. I pass out.

Archie's POV
I told Sheriff Keller everything letting him handle the rest. I go back to Betty's and was let in the house by Polly. Alice wasn't happy that I was here late, but it's not like I could be Jughead and crawl in through the window.

I go up to Betty's room and find it empty. She wasn't there.

'Ok?'

I go downstairs and ask Polly and Alice if Betty went anywhere. "No she's in her room." Alice says annoyed.

"She not there." I say worriedly. Alice, Polly, and I go up to Betty's room. "Where the hell is she?" Alice says. "This is the last time she sneaks out!" She says getting her phone out and calling the Sheriff.

I see Betty's phone on her bed and grab it before anyone sees.

'Maybe she'll call this'

I text Jughead and Veronica to see if Betty was with one of them.

Jughead's POV
I sat at the table talking to Toni. She was shuffling cards. "I don't...." she says, but gets interrupted by my phone dinging.

I pull my phone out and see it's Archie. I open it and read what he said. I quickly get up and walk towards the door. "It's about Betty, huh?" Toni says bummed. I give her an apologetic smile.

I turn to open the door, "you're still in love with her aren't you?" She says. I look at her not denying her. "I don't think I could ever stop." I say. She smiles, "good answer." She says.

I make it to Betty's house, police lights lit up the house. I storm in and run up to Betty's room and meet Veronica and Archie.

"Tell me everything." I say.

Archie explains everything about Jason and the Black Hood, how Betty was wrapped up in their little game. All I could do was blame myself for not fighting for her.

"Oh my god." Veronica says stunned, "and to think I thought that guy was cute!" Archie and I look at her for a second.

"So what do the cops say?" I ask.

"They don't know. Betty's Mom thinks she snuck out again, but the only time she's snuck out was to.." Archie says.

"See me." I continue.

"Exactly. She left her phone on her bed." Archie says handing it to me. It soon buzzed and the caller ID said Jason.

I pull Archie and Veronica into a quiet room. I answer the phone and put it on speaker. "Hello?" I say.

"Jughead. So nice to talk to you."

"Where's Betty. What the hel..."

"Calm down. I took her away from that hell-hole."

"So you kidnapped her?" Veronica says.

"You could say that. May I ask who is listening?" He says calmly.

"No." I say angry. Archie grabs the phone, "Jughead, Veronica, and I, Archie." He says.

"There's no reason to be angry Jughead."

"Fuc..." I begin, but Archie stops me.

"How do we know you actually have Betty?" Veronica asks not impressed.

A chuckle comes from the phone, "why don't you talk to her?"

"Betty?" I say hope in my voice. Silence came from the phone.

"Jug? Don't listen to..." she begins, but stops from something.

"You bastard, give her back!" I yell.

"I can't. You can thanks Archie for that. Since he knows and told the sheriff, I'm afraid I'm going to have to watch her." He says amused.

I clench my jaw holding back most of the rage.

"To insure Betty's safety, you three will carry out some tasks for me."

"You won't hurt her." Veronica says not believing him. We heard a piercing scream come form the other end.

"Believe me now?" He says.

"You son of a bitch, when I get my hands on you.." I say.

"Yeah, Yeah. Back to the tasks. I want you to get FP out of jail."

"I thought you had a man on the inside to do that for you." Archie says.

"The bastard disappeared. Are you willing to do that in return for Betty's safety?" He asks.

"Yes." We all say in unison.

"Good. I don't want to hurt her anymore than I already have." He says amused. Anger rages in me that I have never felt before.

'Who the hell does he think he is.'

"Your first job is to go to The South Side. I need you all to find the snake charmer. I'm sure Jughead can find her easily."

'The snake charmer?'

"Make a deal with her, I don't care what she wants in return, just do it. Say you want her to get FP out of jail and she'll do it. For a price."

Someone knocks on the door, "What was that?" Jason asks sternly.

"Shit." Archie whispers.

"Someone wants to come in." Veronica says.

"Then I'll call one of you to tell you what to do after you make the deal." The phone hangs up leaving us in silence.

Someone knocks again. "Open up." A deep voice says.

I go to the door and open it. Sheriff Keller stands there, "I want to talk to you all," he says. We start to move but he stops us, "individually." He says sternly.

                         •~••~••~••~••~•
We are soooooo close to 700 views!!
Thank you all so much!
I hope you're enjoying it! 💕
I can't wait for the new episode tonight!