Greatest Sinner There Is

Betty's POV
My mom thinks I'm dating Jason now since I broke up with Jug. Jason won't leave me alone, but I guess I can't do anything about it. Archie wasn't all in with the idea on not telling the police, but now he basically wants me to kill someone just to get details on the black hood.

I'm in my room looking out the window as Jason looks at pictures hung on my wall. "You cut off the ties with Jughead?" He asks looking at a picture of Jughead and I.

"Yeah." I say.

"Good girl. I knew I could count on you."

I stare at Archie's room and imagine Jughead sitting there.

"Are you listening to me?" Jason asks.

I snap out of my trans and stare at him, "What."

"Ever since you've broken up with Jughead you don't have any color in your eyes." He says frowning.

"Mmmm" I hum.

"You should be glad though." He says.

"Why?"

"The Black Hood and I shut down a building."

"Why would I be glad?" I ask confused.

"We shut down Southside High."

Shocked I look at him and he nods. "Yep and guess what?" He says, but I don't reply. "That means the people from South Side High are coming to Riverdale High." He explains excitingly.

I stare at the floor, 'that means I have to watch Jughead and Toni be together.' I feel sick imagining them hold hands and.....kiss.

Jason laughs a little, "it's going to make things way more interesting."

Jughead's POV
I wake up with my head pounding. I groan as I slowly get up. I look at the flask then at the empty whiskey bottle.

'Right, I got drunk so I could forget about Betty.'

I slowly walk to the kitchen and get a glass of water. I hop into the cold shower and stand there for a moment, letting the water wash away my thoughts except thoughts of her.

For some reason she won't get out of my mind. I get out of the shower and rub my hair with a towel. I swear I'm going crazy, I feel like she's outside waiting for me. I get dressed and walk out of the bathroom. But to my disappointment she's not there.

A knock comes from my door. I open it and let Toni in. She looked distressed so I asked her what was wrong.

She sits at the table, "they shut it down." She says in disbelief.

"Shut what down?" I ask.

She looks at me, "Southside High School."

Betty's POV
"They shut Southside High?" Archie says as he opens his locker.

I nod in agreement, "I guess they're coming here. They told all of the students to make room for new students today."

"Today?" He says shocked.

"Yeah, fast right."

Veronica walks up to us, "Why are people from the Southside here?" She asks.

Both Archie and I turn around and see a bunch of students walk in through the doors including...Jughead. He was holding Toni's hand. I felt sick.

I turn back around, Veronica notices and puts a hand on my shoulder. She doesn't know about what really went down with Jughead I just told her we got in a fight and broke up.