1. The Voice

Welcome back, everyone. Our summer vacation we're pretty great. We will tell you that on the intermission. We are back now in our home on our react room where we can't wait to react to this first one of the final season of this series. Let's go to 100 things one last time! #TheFinalBookIsHere!

Michael: How's everyone doing?

Ninjas: (Jay and Lloyd said they're great. Kai said he's fine. Cole said he's alright. Zane gave me a thumbs up. Nya is nothing else to say but nodding Yes.)

Michael: Now that the summer vacation is over, we are going to react something right here. 

Kai: Where?

Michael: On the TV screen, duh.

Lloyd: What are waiting for? Let's react!

Lloyd: Oh, wow. I see this show before.

Kai: Yeah, I'm on that show as a coach.

Michael: And so do I.

Jay: Wait, both of you are on it?

Michael: Yes.

Cole: His voice is incredible. I liked that.

Zane: We pushed the button for that.

Cole: OMG! I... what?

Michael: That little girl who sang "You've Got A Friend In Me".

Jay: Oooohhh, that was amazing!

Kai: That was awesome. She could be a superstar!

Lloyd: That was really great.

Cole: I have listened to music and my dad taught me how to do it. It was really fantastic. I liked it that way.

Michael: That was true about him. Now, the decision.

Kai: Oh... yes! Thank you for that.

Cole: That's what the show is about.

Michael: Yeah, it's the 13th season right now. Kai and I have a lot of things involved for that show.

Kai: Me too, I have seen the other two, Sticks from Sonic Boom and Everest from PAW Patrol. We are as well, doing a lot of stuff in there. Following our artists and deciding who won!

Cole: That was so cool.

Michael: If you could see that, yup, there's more to it like the promo was badass. Let me show you.

Kai: That is what I'm talking about.

Michael: Let's back into our action.

Cole: I hope Sticks and Everest would like to see that.

Lloyd: That was really great.

Kai: LOL!

Zane: That is how it is! I can't believe it!

Michael: Now you see why you like this show!

Kai: It's a singing competition, what else would you want? Exactly.

Michael: That's it, guys. 1 down, 99 to go!

Thanks for reading and watching. If you have any suggestion, please do so now.

We are on our way for this final season of this series. See you next time!!!