95. Cringe Time #3

Michael: Guys, let's make it family-friendly.

Kai: Come on. We knew a lot of bad stuff.

Cole: I know, Kai. Let's follow his rule.

Kai: OK, I won't swear.

Zane: Alright, let's just get to it.

Kai: Have fun with this.

-

Kai: Well, the window is down. You don't have one anymore. Where that clothes headed to... I'm confused.

Zane: Sweetened up or not. Look out with the microwave. You have to stop, OK.

Cole: I bet that's not what it is. Creepy. Too big to fit in.

Zane: You broke it. You ruined it. Good job. Messier than I thought. What a ruin.

Kai: That scorpion can't escape. That was bad. Twice. Are you in a stupidity right now?

Cole: Eyebrows are not on fleek. Weird and cat can't get a lazer for that.

Zane: Cat fight and stop. Turn down for whhhaaatttt? Don't let go of the controller.

Michael: Well, you broke it. Cake is gone. That trick of yours had been shattered.

Kai: Again, plates don't let go. You broke the goal, I think it's not count as a 3 point goal.

Cole: Oh no, you didn't. What's wrong with the oven? You should've got a clearance for it.

Zane: He doesn't want to kiss a sister? Well, Kai's not going to.

Kai: Hey! Back off!

Cole: Geez, I was joking. That's how you get rid of a unibrow.

Zane: Come on, let's this man do push-ups alone. You went to well as if you broke the window.

Cole: Right, bad dog. You spilled some of it. You kinda rock it with the drums... almost.

Kai: You kind of hit it. Snowman got wrecked. You popped it, hurrah!

Zane: That ball won't do you good. Well, someone got it. That hammock got too much of your weight.

Kai: OK, then. OK. You broke it! What are you thinking? Good job, you broke the mirror.

Cole: That old TV is out of here. Light's out! You should sit down and don't play soccer INSIDE THE HOUSE!

Michael: Chill out, Cole. Don't be angry.

Kai: Easy, Cole. We will demonetized this chapter. Don't do that with your sister.

Zane: Nice try but you can't make it to gymnastics team.

Cole: (screams) I WILL GOING TO-

Michael: Cole! Chill out!

Kai and Zane: Cole!

Cole: (very angry to something)

---

[PLEASE STANDBY]

---

Kai: Let's not bring him here.

Zane: Well, I don't know Jay is.

Kai: And Cole is got himself angry.

Michael: I guess you are the only two left here.

Zane: I don't know where we are heading with.

Kai: No idea.

Thanks for reading and watching. See you next time!