93. Mother's Day

Michael: Guys, we don't have any videos to react today. But we have got some visitors.

Kai: Wait, is today's Mother's Day?

Michael: Yup.

Jay: Oh my gosh, our moms.

Michael: Let's bring them out.

(Only Kai's and Jay's mother are here.)

Maya: Kai, my son.

Kai: Mom, you're here.

(Kai and Maya hugged each other.)

Maya: Where's Nya? 

Kai: She was gone somewhere but she gave her a message.

Nya: Oh, hey mom, thank you for taking care of us. You're the best mother that me and my brother have done. Happy Mother's Day!

Maya: Oh, Nya, my baby. Kai, you have done this for me. Thank you.

Kai: No problem.

-

Edna: Jay?

Jay: Mom.

(Hugged each other)

Edna: Oh, how I missed you. You have grown up.

Jay: I know, mom. I know. I have brought you a letter to you.

Edna: Oh, really?

Dear Mom,

You have raised me very well. I don't know what to say. You have taken care of me for years. I love you, mom. I really do. You're also my best friend. I can't speak on behalf of it but that's what it is. Thank you for being the great mother.

-Love,

Jay.

Edna: I like this.

Jay: Thanks. No problem.

-

Cole: (sighs) Mom, wherever you are, I love you. No matter how far I could go, I will still be there with or without you. (sniffles) I love you, my mother dearest.

-

Michael: Oh, I have just text my mom. And she said thanks.

-

Zane: I don't really have my mother. Well, Happy Mother's Day to everyone for mother, daughter, aunt, grandmother, great grand mother. Let your mother be notified that she is the one you're taking care, feeding, and what else. 

Happy Mother's Day

Thanks for reading. See you next time!

Here's the song: