19. Thanksgiving

Michael: I would like to thank everyone for these ninjas to have fun and hang out with them. Thanks to everyone who were part of this series that I have done 3 years. I can't wait for that to happen.

Kai: Thanks to my friends and Michael to be part of what we have become hanging out with friends. I would thank my mom and my dad for taking care of us. Thanks to my sister for she's the only flesh and blood that I've met.

Jay: Thank you for my mom and dad which they know me a little. Thanks to everyone who were participating this series. I would also like to thank to Nya for being there with me and also thanks to Kai for asking the permission to have her as my girlfriend.

Kai: Hey.

Cole: Thank you for all of my friends and Michael to be part of who we are and we knew how to fight for those years.

Zane: I would like to thank everyone for these feast that I made for them this Thanksgiving. Thanks to everyone who wanted to be there for us.

Nya: I want to thankful for my brother who were there with me and my mom and dad who weren't changed at all. Thank you to the boys who were part of myself as a member of the family.

Michael: Alright guys, let's eat!

(Everyone were on the feast for Thanksgiving.)

Thank you as well for reading this book. I hope you guys have a wonderful Thanksgiving. Remember, family is very important to your life. Bye.