100. What Will Ninjago React to This? & Who's the Culprit?

Michael: Great, I was now alone in this new eco house that I was in now.

Heh, it's not that bad. But, the weather isn't really great.

What I wanted to react about is all of us have been through since the beginning of this book.

(Looks at the golden book)

Wait, what is this?

(The title of that book, "Remember the Reaction")

(He opened the book and saw all of the things that they react since the beginning on what they will be make them famous.)

I remember from most of the famous people, animes, challenges, and songs.

I feel like I could.... woah.

Did I just followed my story line of us going somewhere?

Did I told my fans to say thank you for suggesting us what we react?

Did I just made everything up?

Did I took the ninjas just to get here for the show?

Oh, who am I kidding?

(Closed the book)

I gave up.

Wherever... whoever you are, come and find me.

(The culprit came by the front and saw Michael on his way.)

???: (laughs) You can not do it! You will have a price to pay.

Michael: NOOOOOOOOO!!!!

???: Actually, now that I'm think of it...

(reveals the culprit)

(And the culprit is...)

Michael: Lloyd?

Lloyd: Yup, I am the culprit.

Michael: Oh, Lloyd. (hugged him)

Lloyd: I know. You have missed me a lot.

Michael: But, I don't believe you. (hands off away from Lloyd) Where are the rest of them? You're trying to kill them!!!

Lloyd: No, no. It's not like that.

Michael: TELL ME WHERE ARE THEY OR I-

Lloyd: Please, let me explain.

When I was gone, I have lot of things to lived in with myself and I went to my mother because we have a family business as usual.

Then, I have to find a way and everything is done and ordeal, I have an idea that I could be back in there.

By dressing as a culprit, black mask, no face shown, and this black cloak that Nya gave it to me and she's back with a vacation.

So, I have first with Jay because he doesn't buy it and I made the one who had that feeling better.

Then, Cole is nothing with anger and I got a lot of cakes to gave. It's better this way.

Then, Zane is having a malfunction and I gave him another reboots for hours and he's back.

Then, Kai, my dearest brother, he's gripping you and I grabbed him because you have a surprise with that golden book.

That golden book in your hand is full of things that we've been react to for 3 years.

Michael: OH, that explains it! But why it ended up with this eco house. Nobody wants to buy this.

Lloyd: Well, my mother told me to find another house to live in. And I have a big bag full of money and I told my real estate agent that I want this eco house. We got just enough to move all of our stuff from that old house.

Michael: You're not the culrpit, you're the helper. The savior of all. Thank you, Lloyd. Now, can you tell me if others are OK?

Lloyd: Yes, they are and on the way to here with our stuff.

Michael: Great.

(Few minutes later)

Kai, Jay, Cole, Zane: Guys, we're home!

Michael: Kai, Jay, Cole, Zane! You guys are OK.

(Hugged them)

Kai: I know you could do it.

Jay: You have something to react.

Cole: Also, you react to who's the culprit.

Zane: No video required.

Michael: Thank you, brothers. I liked it here. Wait, where's-?

Nya: Me? I was already in this house and remade my room. You boys, start remading.

Michael: Well, guys. We completed another 100 things to react!

(Applause and cheers)

THANK YOU EVERYONE WHO'S GETTING US TO THE END AGAIN!

WELL, WE HAVE ONE MORE BOOK FOR YOU GUYS, IF WE COULD GET TO 100K VIEWS FOR ALL 3 BOOK COMBINED.

OR 

COMMENT DOWN BELOW "ONE MORE" I NEED 100 PEOPLE TO COMMENT THAT THIS PART!

See you on the intermission!