6. Kingdom Hearts

Cole: Anybody ready to react more of this?

Zane: How many times we said Yes?

Michael: A lot.

Kai: What is this really what I saw?

Lloyd: Kingdom Hearts? Wait, I liked this one. It's a video game made by Disney that we've been react to that before.

Nya: OK, let's explain what it is.

Cole: Oh, wow! OK.

Kai: It's been a long time in there.

Lloyd: I love how these characters interacting to Disney characters. It's how I like it that much.

Zane: I like how Sora have done a lot of scenery going on around these place.

Jay: I really love how these songs would be amazing.

Nya: That's so sad. I'm going to cry.

Cole: Alright, that's not good.

Kai: I love how these battles that happened for anything. I mean it's amazing how it goes and uses for Sora's attack and what not.

Zane: Intersting.

Cole: I really like how the story goes and it was bizarre that what happened.

Lloyd: You see why I was obsessed with Kingdom Hearts?

Jay: Man,  I would really like to play this game.

Lloyd: I would like that as well.

Michael: Well, I don't blame you.

Cole: This is amazing and no one should tell that this game was awesome! Most of them play that game.

Zane: Disney have done a lot of characters in the past and I agree to what he's saying.

Nya: Awww, there's Mickey!

Michael: It was a fantastic review. How are you feeling now? Any final thoughts?

Kai: Yeah, I really like how the game develop to these characters and I understand now what it would be.

Jay: Kingdom Hearts have created a lot of things and now KH3 will be out by next year.

Lloyd: Now, we're talking.

Cole: It was so bizarre that this game would make us feel like we're in childhood again.

Zane: Even as if now we're teens or adults, we could play that game no matter what your age is.

Nya: It's fun of everyone.

Michael: Now, we liked Kingdom Hearts. Approved by us.

Thanks for reading and watching. I'll see you next time for another reacting to anything. Bye!