17. Omae Wa Mou Shindeiru Meme (Prank!)

Michael: (talks to you) Hey, guys. I have a prank to pull out for these ninjas. We're about to react to something and uh... thanks to AStupidPugtato for suggesting this. But, I'll put it in a prank mode.

So, here's what's going to happen. They're now waiting for something to react and I will tell them the put on their headphones, so that nobody will distract them from talking. I will go to my room and I will tell them that I have to go to the bathroom. Once I'm on my room, I have to play them out and see their reactions. And of course, cameras are always on. I'm going to make this video very loud and they're going to flip out a lot. Let's get going.

------

Kai: What are we going to react?

Michael: I don't know what are we going to react but first, you guys need to put some headphones on.

Jay: Oh, OK.

Cole: I like listening to this when I'm not in the mood.

Lloyd: OK, I put them on already.

Michael: Nice, oh, I have to go to the bathroom.

Kai: OK, better hurry up.

Michael: OK, I will do.

(While everyone were putting their headphones on.)

Michael: (talked to himself) Yes, my plan is working. Now, I'm going to my room and play that thing out.

(Michael went to his room and he's ready to play that thing we wanted to react.)

Kai: AHH! WTF!

Jay: Oh, I never seen this before.

Nya: Yeah, it looks so weird.

Cole: OH GOD!

Lloyd: MY EARS!!!

Nya: AHH! I hate it!

Cole: This is so f*cking loud.

Jay: What the hell?!!

Kai: Michael? MICHAEL?!

(Back in his room... he's laughing his ass off and run down the react room.)

Michael: What is it? (chuckles)

Lloyd: Did you prank us?

Michael: (baffling laughing)

Kai: OH, F*CK YOU! I'm going to get you for this.

Cole: Easy, Kai. You don't want to be like Bakugou of My Hero Academia.

Kai: Michael, I'm going to kick your ass and take you down!!

(Kai is running to Michael but he's got hit by Michael's armor.)

Michael: Well, thanks to Erza for borrowing her suit.

Jay: You pranked us so bad.

Nya: That was so mean.

Michael: I know I didn't meant to do that. I planned all of this for this suggestion.

Lloyd: For these? That we've watched are all memes.

Michael: Yes. I will tell you about it.

(Few minutes later)

Michael: I hope everyone were OK and I'm apologize for that especially to Kai. He's in the time-out zone. Which he's stuck in a cage on the corner of this room.

Kai: When I'm free, I will kill him. 

Jay: Let's get to the meme here.

Michael: The memes that you've been watch are called "Omae Wa Mou Shindeiru" or "You Are Already Dead" Memes. I'll tell you where it's coming from.

Lloyd: OK.

Michael: This is coming from the anime, "Fist of the North Star". This is where  it's unleashed his attack, including his signature move , his victims would be told that they were "already dead" before their bodies would erupt from the inside.

Cole: Geez, that was so horrendous.

Nya: Well, the video might prove you that.

Jay: Goodness, his muscles were getting bigger and also knew some skills.

Cole: Gosh, that was...

(Speechless)

Michael: Told you.

Lloyd: No wonder why it had been applied.

Jay: Well, I prove myself about this.

Michael: Well, as of that. In meme, they added more sound effects and it made that meme so crazy.

Jay: I can't hear anything with so f*cking loud---. Sorry for swearing.

Cole: Alright, now we know about this.

Kai: I will rapture into pieces.

Michael: Stay there, Kai. You're not going to hurt me.

Kai: Hell, I am.

Michael: We have to get out of here.

(Everyone were out except for Kai. He's stuck in a time-out zone. What he's into right now?)

Thanks for reading and watching. I'll see you in the next intermission.