Chapter 2: Werewolf Garroth

Garroth wakes up, and he is suprised he isn't in any pain. He feels his tail and ears move. He is a werewolf now!!!! (Yeeeee!!!!!) He gets up and starts with his day. He went over to the mirror his ears were the color Aphmau made his ears be. He was glorified and super happy.
"Wow Garroth you are one sexy werewolf!" Garroth said in his sexy voice.
"Garroth I made you some breakfast pancakes." Aaron said looking around the room. "Garroth?"
Garroth pops out of the bathroom and Aaron is suprised.
"Garroth you are a werewolf! Are you in any pain?" Aaron said.
"Nope, just super happy." Garroth said with his GARROTH giggle.
"You were right Garroth you are a sexy werewolf." Aaron said. Then he quickly covered his mouth.
"I know right."

Aaron's thoughts:
Why do I keep calling him sexy??!? He is going to end up hating me!
Stop saying he is sexy you are going to get married one day with Aph. You can't just start liking someone new!!
Ugh...... Why I am so stupid!!

"Aaron....... Aaron..... Earth to Aaron."
Aaron then suprised looked at Garroth.
"What?"
"Aaron, you were in a daze, are you ok?"
"Ya I'm fine just a little....."
Garroth cuts him off. "Embarrassed?"
"Ya, how did you know?"
"Your face is bright red and you covered your mouth as soon as you said, I am sexy. I am fine with you calling me that Aaron, it's not that embarrassing. I am just so SEXY." *Garroth giggles*
"But I do think you are sexy too Aaron."
Garroth covers his mouth quickly.
"Did you just call me......"
"No I didnt!" Garroth said blushing.
Aaron blushed too.
A few minutes of embarrassed silence.
"Aaron, I have to tell you something."
"Sure Garroth what's up?"
"I-i-i I LIKE YOU!!" Garroth quickly covered his mouth, and was running out of the room.
Aaron grabbed his arm before he could run out.

(Hope you enjoyed his chapter, and sorry I haven't been posting lately. If you like it make sure to vote and comment if you want me to continue this. Also if you find errors don't be afraid to correct me. Thanks)