Chapter 16: "Explain"

Travis's POV:
'Why is Ein here!?' I think to myself. He is the guy who almost killed everyone isn't he. I don't understand now. He came to supposedly save Garroth.
"Pst Garroth" I whispered into Garroth's ear. "I don't think this is a good idea. Isn't Ein the bad guy?" Garroth just looked at me, his eyes were all glossy and shiny.
"I think we can trust him. He has changed from the past." I just sighed after he said that. I walked further away from all of them. It made me super mad. We shouldn't trust this guy.

We finally got to a hidden place to hide. When we got inside I saw Aaron on the couch.

Garroth's POV:
When we finally got inside the first thing my eyes went to was Aaron on the couch. I jumped up in joy, despite how much pain I was in. I ran to him jumping into the couch, on top of him.
Our lips met and I could feel a burning sensation I haven't felt in awhile.
When I backed out of the kiss, it was silent. I looked up at everyone. They were are in shock. Well except Jordan who looks at us like she ships us together.
"Ok, that was awkward" Travis said, I could see the blush on his face.
I just did my Garroth giggle (his giggle is sooooooo cute btw!! 😜)
"So then, who is that?" Aaron then asks, his finger pointing to Jordan.
Everyone then turns towards Jordan. "You can introduce yourself if you would like to." Travis said.
I could see the embarrassment fill her face. "I am Jordan, and I am just a bit lost at the moment. I am gonna stay with you and maybe help you." Jordan then said, her voice was very quiet.
Aaron just looked at her. His face became annoyed.
"We don't need more people's lives in danger. So we can take you to a safe place but other than that we can't risk your life" Aaron said, I could see that he was very annoyed.
Jordan then just looked at the ground in sorrow.
"Sorry, I just don't want to risk your life." Aaron said.
"It's fine I understand but I could help with food, and maybe potions" Jordan then said.
Everyone stared at her, and we were all a little scared.
"Ya I think that'll be good" Aaron then said.
Jordan just gave a little gleeful smile.
"But Ein you need to explain some stuff" Aaron said looking kinda confused, and angry.

Aaron's POV:
"What happened to you with that forever potion?" I asked.
"It was actually a temporary potion, the orange ones are temporary and the green ones are forever." Ein said explaining. "The potion didn't work on me though. I have had this potion on me since the logde. It is a forever potion that makes me not able to be affected by potions anymore."
I look at him, amazed.
"It's a blessing and a curse" he then said.
"So what was the potion supposed to do?" I asked.
"That's the one thing I don't know, I never got to figure out what it did"
I then thought about when the event happened. Garroth's eyes were orange when he threw the potion at him. He must of had a temporary potion on him.
"Well it's getting late we best be going to bed. Tomorrow is going to be a crazy day." Ein said, I could see the tiredness in his eyes.
"Ya ok, goodnight everyone"

________

Sorry for a short chapter and not posting for awhile. I have a major writer's block rn.
I am also trying to start another story.

Thanks for reading and don't forget to vote. ❤️